PDA

View Full Version : Highers

squidge
07-Aug-12, 10:02
Thinking of all those getting highers today - Hope your smiles last forever and any tears are short lived.

Well done all of you :)

Doreen
07-Aug-12, 12:25
Well thats my two young daughters of to Aberdeen how proud we are of them passing there exams ones of to UNI and the other to collage so proud will miss them both but thats them on the road to hopefully great careers well done again Kaya and Chloe.

Rheghead
07-Aug-12, 15:08
A record pass rate across Scotland, well done.

dragonfly
07-Aug-12, 15:36
Well thats my two young daughters of to Aberdeen how proud we are of them passing there exams ones of to UNI and the other to collage so proud will miss them both but thats them on the road to hopefully great careers well done again Kaya and Chloe.

Well done Kaya & Chloe! quite right to be proud of their acheivments Doreen

Doreen
07-Aug-12, 17:36
Well done Kaya & Chloe! quite right to be proud of their acheivments DoreenThanks Julie im delighted but i dunno if its good or bad they are both fleeing the nest next week no more mess what will i do i will miss them but not their mess i will be lost no one to argue with me.

dragonfly
07-Aug-12, 17:56
Thanks Julie im delighted but i dunno if its good or bad they are both fleeing the nest next week no more mess what will i do i will miss them but not their mess i will be lost no one to argue with me.

enjoy the peace, quiet and clean house while theyre gone and then enjoy them again when they return home with dirty washing.. not too bad on you as you had one away last year, but yes the house will be empty with out them both there. Plenty of excuses to visit them though