PDA

View Full Version : Shop Window Displays

jings00
01-Dec-06, 15:24
I amn't one for all the palavar that goes with xmas, but i did like the window display at buds'n'blooms shop in thurso. very nice!! anyone else seen any displays that are eye catching?

WeeBurd
01-Dec-06, 16:49
I amn't one for all the palavar that goes with xmas, but i did like the window display at buds'n'blooms shop in thurso. very nice!! anyone else seen any displays that are eye catching?

I noticed Buds'n'Blooms too, it's gorgeous during the day when it's all lit up, and Wee'erBurd loves it!

jings00
01-Dec-06, 17:01
yeh, nice and shiny and glittery. i have been told i musta been a magpie in a past life!! i even dragged my poor old mum up the road to have a look!

DarkAngel
01-Dec-06, 17:21
I love the flower shop window in breadalbane terrace. Its really gorgeous and it is every year..and All year round infact.:)

unicorn
01-Dec-06, 18:39
I just said to hubby the other night how pretty buds n blooms was :) it's very glamorous

changilass
01-Dec-06, 18:42
You have all got me very intrigued, gonna have to go for a run through to Thuso now to see buds and blooms window:D

unicorn
01-Dec-06, 18:47
It really is so nicely done it's well worth a look. :)

Fluff
01-Dec-06, 20:11
would someone minds taking a picture for us poor lot not able to nip up to Thurso to see? :)

angela5
01-Dec-06, 20:23
I love the flower shop window in breadalbane terrace. Its really gorgeous and it is every year..and All year round infact.:)

Yes i agree it's a lovely display as always.:D

willowbankbear
01-Dec-06, 20:27
Not this year but Connieb19 & myself saw the funny side of 1 display 3-4 years ago in High street at 5.30am . :Razz [lol]

connieb19
01-Dec-06, 20:28
Not this year but Connieb19 & myself saw the funny side of 1 display 3-4 years ago in High street at 5.30am . :Razz Haha, I was gonna post that earlier. :lol:

willowbankbear
01-Dec-06, 20:31
Haha, I was gonna post that earlier. :lol:

Best window ever of all time, no drink involved:lol:

connieb19
01-Dec-06, 20:34
Best window ever of all time, no drink involved:lol:
AWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:lol:

willowbankbear
01-Dec-06, 20:35
Werewolves in London;)

Fran
02-Dec-06, 02:39
The Blythswood shop in Bridge Street, wick is really nice and festive, no wonder they won the prize of best decorated shop in wick

bobsgirl
02-Dec-06, 11:46
Saw the Bud's and Bloom's shop window and they have done a great job...kids were impressed with the sparkle's. I am sure they have never had a bad window display ever anyway but do go all out at Christmas.
Anyone know who won prizes for best window displays? Heard the Thurso Town Improvements had a competition on!

Gogglebox
02-Dec-06, 13:59
1st) Nobles
2nd) Tickety Boo
3nd) Reids
4th) Body & Soul

(That was the four i might have mixed up 2nd & 3rd but im sure this was the order)

WeeBurd
02-Dec-06, 15:29
We took MissBurd a walk last night after the lights had been turned on, and she had a right good study of ALL the shops in the precinct - her favourites were Nobles & Tickety Boo too, but most shops had made a lovely effort!

The good thing about Reid’s display, is that it's all done from scratch - they don't sell fancy, Christmassy related items, so have to rely on their own imagination and talent to create their display. Very well done, Reid's!