PDA

View Full Version : Up To 50p OFF Per Ltr of Fuel at Tesco

Kodiak
26-Jul-12, 13:15
Tesco are running with their latest offer of up to 50p off per ltr of fuel when you by certain items in store. If you require these special items then it is great and you could save quite a bit if you fill your tank. It all down to timing and planning ahead.

I have pasted a link below that shows you items that Tesco want you to buy to get the Vouchers.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/ProductBuylist/default.aspx?id=L00006208&icid=Petrol up to 50p off_Nav_All products

stekar
26-Jul-12, 13:21
Again Tesco putting prices up to give you money off coupons.

Can't comment on some of them, but the orange juice was two for £5.00 last week. It would cost you £7.30 now to get a 10p off per litre of fuel coupon.

Not as good as it first looks IMO.

Magner
26-Jul-12, 13:57
Allegedly, the price of items available for purchase has increased by a few pounds since last week so yet again TESCO
allegedly pulling the wool over our eyes !!!!!

Kodiak
26-Jul-12, 14:49
If you need these Items and you are also getting low of fuel then it could be quite a saving.

I admit the price has risen on these items and if you bought them you would pay an extra £10 to what you did last week. That is on the minus side.

I will have to fill my car next week some time and to do so it will take at least 50 ltrs of Diesel. So If I have paid the extra £10 on buy these items to get 5 10p off vouchers then I would get the maximum 50p off per ltr of Diesel. On 50 Ltrs this would save me £25.00, then Minus the extra £10 that I paid instore then that leaves me with a total saving of £15.00 on getting my car fueled.

That is on the Plus side.

As I said before if you time it right you will make a saving. I am sure there will be a lot of people making a saving by working it out.

2little2late
27-Jul-12, 01:22
Not as good an offer as it looks. It is only the 50p per litre off fuel that attracts customers, there should be a law against it. If supermarkets want the custom, instead of all the buy on get one free or 2 for £3.00 offers etc. why don't they just lower the damn price of everything?

changilass
30-Jul-12, 23:40
Just bought 6 packs of the bog rolls from Morrisons for £18, so a saving of £12 on the Tesco price, also cos I spent more than £40 got a 6p per litre voucher for fuel, so think I got a much better deal.

Still buy most of my shopping from Tesco but its nice to have the option to go elsewhere.

golach
30-Jul-12, 23:50
Just bought 6 packs of the bog rolls from Morrisons for £18, so a saving of £12 on the Tesco price, also cos I spent more than £40 got a 6p per litre voucher for fuel, so think I got a much better deal.

Still buy most of my shopping from Tesco but its nice to have the option to go elsewhere.

I get my cousin to got to Asda for my bog rolls[lol] xxx

Dadie
31-Jul-12, 00:02
you can still do the price comparism thing to save pennies..

squidge
31-Jul-12, 00:12
I am happy enough - I bought beans and coffee and tomato ketchup - all things that I use and i got twenty quid off my petrol. I thought that was ok.