PDA

View Full Version : Download 07

the_big_mac
29-Nov-06, 21:54
Taking bookings for their VIP accomodation already!!!

Just stuck my name down for 4 hotel rooms to be sure :cool: .

Who else is planning a metalfest next summer?

Jeid
29-Nov-06, 23:35
How much are the tickets this year? Maybe I'll actually make it this year instead of last minute "are we gonna go?"

moncur
30-Nov-06, 14:38
meh, may as well. got nowt else on. how much?

Reev
30-Nov-06, 20:29
meh, may as well. got nowt else on. how much?

OH yes you do BUSY, PESTNATION 07 be hitting the ole T IN THE PARK SUPREME, with the supremo 20 man tent

oh YESSIR :roll:

the_big_mac
30-Nov-06, 20:37
No prices yet, but going on last years costs it was around 350 a head for the hotel and three day pass. That includes transport to and from the hotel too. Although it does not include personal gratitute to the Mac ;) !

moncur
30-Nov-06, 22:41
No prices yet, but going on last years costs it was around 350 a head for the hotel and three day pass. That includes transport to and from the hotel too. Although it does not include personal gratitute to the Mac ;) !

Il gie u a pack of quavers if u keep me in mind. mite even throw in some dolly mixtures

moncur
30-Nov-06, 22:43
OH yes you do BUSY, PESTNATION 07 be hitting the ole T IN THE PARK SUPREME, with the supremo 20 man tent

oh YESSIR :roll:

Is that on e same date? Busys gonna be really busy this summer!

Reev
01-Dec-06, 03:05
Is that on e same date? Busys gonna be really busy this summer!

Same date, lol, dont think so, the exit festival is the same time, js thinking, if your only gonna do one

PESTNATION man, PESTNATION :roll:

so you can get Busy again, and Marty Mcfly can continue being ace, why, cause he be FLY

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cmack
04-Dec-06, 01:40
i orderd my download ticket bout a month ago, can't wait for it!

does anyone know when they will announce the line-ups??