PDA

View Full Version : Vodaphone off - Thurso area

Murdina Bug
27-Nov-06, 11:22
I rang Vodaphone this morning to complain/report that service was down again and only allows emergency calls. After a 15 minute call (with about 53 options!) I finally got a person who gave me several reasons why the fault had not been picked up! Finally got a ref number to quote if I needed to phone back "in case the service is off for several days"!

It seems that some alarms had been triggered but then not notified. I find this seems to happen quite a lot in this cell area (01847) Thurso, west to Dounreay?, but not eastwards it seems.

The point of my message is to let you know what is happening as it is a pain to get through to them! If you want to call and you can get a signal ring 191 (free) from your mobile, or 08700 700 191 from a land line (charged). The woman I spoke to said to select any option as it didn't matter, just the quickest one to get a person!

unicorn
27-Nov-06, 11:31
I just called to report it and as I was on the phone my coverage came back... typical lol

Murdina Bug
27-Nov-06, 11:42
I know, as if by magic! I think the alarms must ring and they just forget to reset it sometimes!! I think it was worth phoning them though as it did show up as a fault on their system so did need some attention.