PDA

View Full Version : www.yesscotland.net

Corrie 3
25-May-12, 14:11
This is the website if you want to sign up and show your support for an Independent Scotland.

C3..........;)

ducati
25-May-12, 17:13
I'll put in my favourites [lol]

equusdriving
25-May-12, 17:51
This is the website if you want to sign up and show your support for an Independent Scotland.

C3..........;)

"Desperate" Springs to mind :lol:

changilass
25-May-12, 17:59
Thanks for the link Corrie. :lol:

golach
25-May-12, 19:17
"Desperate" Springs to mind :lol:

Hear hear equusdriving, and according to the polls its not going to be the foregone conclusion Eck and his cronies think

shazzap
25-May-12, 19:33
i'll put in my favourites [lol]

col............

telfordstar
25-May-12, 20:23
Nnnnnooooo

RecQuery
25-May-12, 21:04
Oh god someone actually used Comic Sans in a non-ironic manner... my eye the goggles, they do nothing.

Dundee UK
26-May-12, 12:46
This is the website if you want to sign up and show your support for an Independent Scotland.C3..........;) Get out the Tunnocks tea cakes and shortbread............we are going to play with the big boys........NOT!

Corrie 3
26-May-12, 12:51
Get out the Tunnocks tea cakes and shortbread............we are going to play with the big boys........NOT!
Nice first post Dundee, welcome to the Forum.

(Have you a Brother called Crocodile by any chance??).

C3..........:roll::roll:

billmoseley
26-May-12, 15:54
in the interest of fairness i will vote in both campaigns yes and no

gerry4
26-May-12, 17:04
Hear hear equusdriving, and according to the polls its not going to be the foregone conclusion Eck and his cronies think

Why do you think that it is only supporters of the SNP who want independence. If independence happens there is no foregone conclusion that the SNP will win the next election.

I am LibDem member but will be voting yes.

Dundee UK
26-May-12, 18:46
Why do you think that it is only supporters of the SNP who want independence. If independence happens there is no foregone conclusion that the SNP will win the next election.I am LibDem member but will be voting yes. More fool you!

f.o.s.
29-May-12, 16:04
FACT: More UFO sightings are reported in Scotland than anywhere else in the world!
FACT: Hadrians wall has elements in it still to this day unknown to humankind!
FACT: The Scots are on the verge of inventing a whisky that has no hangover affect whatsoever!
So my dear naysayers for independance ask yerselvs this:
If aliens are so interested in bestowing their superior intelligence on the Scots more so than others, and helping them build a mystery wall, then why can't you see that it is a long standing plan to "separate" them from the rest of mankind in order to prepare them for a return to their rightfull place in the universe!
Nuff said!