PDA

View Full Version : Free Workshop of Introduction to MMA (mixed martial arts)

A_Usher
20-May-12, 19:19
I putting out a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in a free workshop on MMA.
Topics would cover, stand up (boxing), Kickboxing ( Muay Thai), Clinch and Ground (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu).
It would be a 3 - 4 hour mini seminar and free of charge, to give a taste of what we do in CMD Scotland.
It would be either a saturday or sunday morning, down in Dunbeath.
So if you want a taste of functional training, proper boxing (none of this boxercise type stuff), and train in a very professional way, then let me know.
We are fully certified (in a training way, lol), and i am also certified by the register of exercise professionals as level 2 Fitness Instructor, Level Personal Trainer.
We are big into proper training methods, heart rate variability, nutrition etc.

We train in a very modern way, with lots of interaction, lots of fun. Completely different style of format to traditional martial arts etc.
I am the main trainer for Scotland, my coach Rodney King ( South Africa) is a 2nd degree black belt in BJJ, certified to teach the Fairtex Family form of Muay Thai, founder of the CMD approach and trainer to many champions in MMA.

If anyone is interested then drop me an email, info@crazymonkeyscotland.com, or call me on 07720 439824.

Andrew
www.crazymonkeyscotland.com