PDA

View Full Version : house or cafe with accom

andrew.bowles30
25-Apr-12, 16:31
hi dose any one know of any place to rent in cathness to rent with atleast 4 to 5 beds which we could run a cafe / take away we have rent and dep ready for the wright place in caithness or even a restaurant i have my license so could take over asap after 30th this month u can ring me with details on 07835872474 if i dont answer then please leave me a message i will call back or leave details on hear thankyou i would like to do the same as i did once befor in caithness and those of you know of me it was a good plase so give us a shout please thankyou all.:Razz:lol:
oh and this time its for keeps im not leaving like befor it too long to come home and home is im staying no matter what i may come from yorkshire but when i came to lybster the locals made me more welcome than any place i have ever lived in my life i concider caithness my home and has always been in my heart till i got back

witchschild
26-Apr-12, 08:05
Thought you already ran the big B&B in Castletown?

Hen Broon
26-Apr-12, 09:44
Not fancy taking over the Portland ?

andrew.bowles30
26-Apr-12, 11:07
yes we have a guest house but want a buss we can stay longer we did put in for the portland and asked to run it on a short term to get it back on its feet and was in the running but then was nocked back the owners whant you to take a long lease asap so will have to see what happens to it we was told the owners bont like small lease and could sit empty till some one takes it on or they may put a manager in so im looking for something asap and i have the money to lease something in the catering side we are looking at something but keeping our options open

Sandra_B
26-Apr-12, 13:41
http://www.caithnessletting.co.uk/pfl.html

Caithness Letting show the Cellar bar in Wick for rent.

andrew.bowles30
26-Apr-12, 15:50
thanks looking into this looks little promis but never know