PDA

View Full Version : inverness accomodation

bagpuss2
16-Nov-06, 20:57
Hi,planning on xmas shopping next week in Inverness with my pal,anyone know of any special offers as we are planning on staying a night??

Tosh
16-Nov-06, 21:02
I booked a travellodge room for Sunday night to do shopping but can not make it now, its going for £20 if your interested. Send me a PM to get details.

bagpuss2
16-Nov-06, 21:03
I booked a travellodge room for Sunday night to do shopping but can not make it now, its going for £20 if your interested. Send me a PM to get details.

Thanks that would have been great but going Thursday as working Sunday but cheers anyway!!

footie chick
16-Nov-06, 22:30
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=16009

good and handy for running back with all of your shopping

Fran
17-Nov-06, 02:54
The Royal Highland Hotel next to the railway station is £33 per night dinner, bed and breakfast or £59 for 2 nights bed and breakfast. I found most bed and breakfasts were £20 when I stayed the other night. Plenty of web sites on special offers just now.

Fran
18-Nov-06, 00:56
I stayed in a very good place the other night called Fairfield Lodge, 39 Fairfield Road, Inverness. single £20 en suite, very friendly, clean and comfortable with a lovely breakfast. Central position and buses pass the door. Lots of B and B's here. Taxi costs about £3 or walk over the footbridge.

changilass
18-Nov-06, 01:35
I stayed in the Raigmore Motel, nice breakfast and got a discount from £45 to £30 as we were down for a hospital visit. Chalet with twin beds, tv and obviously en-suite.

Would definately stay there again.

johno
23-Nov-06, 17:41
Hi,planning on xmas shopping next week in Inverness with my pal,anyone know of any special offers as we are planning on staying a night??

try 42 kenneth street .we stayed there last weekend, absolutly brilliant,
smashing people, lovely, breakfast. good clean rooms ,its just far enough off the main street but not to far to walk into the town [3 mins]
craig villa guest house
42 kenneth street iv3 5dh tel 01463237568 :D about £23 pp pn

obalam
23-Nov-06, 23:53
we stayed in the rocpool and thought it was reasonable and very good quality

Fran
25-Nov-06, 01:57
Travelodge , fairways Hotel, Castle Heather, inverness is only £15 per room.If there were a few of you you could take sleeping bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!