PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Medium

Julia
07-Apr-12, 20:44
I've noticed a Psychic Medium advertised for the Waterfront next weekend, been trying the phone number advertised on the poster but no answer, anybody know anything about it?

Kodiak
07-Apr-12, 21:48
If they are really Psychic, then they will know you are trying to contact them and they will phone you. :D

Julia
08-Apr-12, 12:38
If they are really Psychic, then they will know you are trying to contact them and they will phone you. :D

I was waiting to for this comment LOL

brad1
09-Apr-12, 12:17
ye it's in the waterfront on friday 13th starts at 8. you can get tickets from the waterfront for £15 but if you buy them from woody's it's only £12. don't know how that is.

Julia
09-Apr-12, 14:04
ye it's in the waterfront on friday 13th starts at 8. you can get tickets from the waterfront for £15 but if you buy them from woody's it's only £12. don't know how that is.

Finally got through to the waterfront, tickets are £12 (not £15 as advertised in the Groat), the 602550 number advertised on the posters isn't manned during the week, not very handy! Apparently we can pay at the door, hope the show is better organised than the advertising. :confused

Fran
10-Apr-12, 02:55
Also one in Francis Street Club on a wednesday night, i think about the 5th may for £10