PDA

View Full Version : CRFA Virtual Pet show Results

unicorn
31-Mar-12, 10:53
We announced our winners Yesterday,
In First Place we had Beautiful Benjy dog.
In Second place we had a lovely pair of hens.
In Third place we had a gorgeous bunny Fudge.
Thank you to everyone who took part
To see our winners come along to our Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caithness-Rabbit-Fanciers-Association/161722173879828 If you like what you see please like our page.

Liz
31-Mar-12, 12:53
I'm so chuffed that my darling Benjy won your first ever virtual pet show! :)

Anyone with an interest in rabbits and/or other small furries should definitely take a look at this page as Unicorn has a lot of knowledge to pass on. So go along and like! x

unicorn
31-Mar-12, 14:33
There is a whole committee of us lol not just me, but between us all there is definitely a wee bit of knowledge x
Benjy is a born star, gorgeous boy x

Fran
31-Mar-12, 17:29
I am so thrilled that Benjy won, well done boy and congratulations to your mum Liz xx

Moira
31-Mar-12, 17:40
Well done Unicorn and congratulations to the beautiful Benjy and his mum Liz. :)

I'll give the FB page a whirl next time I'm in there.

unicorn
31-Mar-12, 18:34
Cheers Moira, Really just trying to make more people aware that we are out there lol. I am bored now though so scratching my head wondering what I can get up to next lol.

Liz
31-Mar-12, 18:40
There is a whole committee of us lol not just me, but between us all there is definitely a wee bit of knowledge x
Benjy is a born star, gorgeous boy x

Oh sorry didn't mean to dismiss all the others!lol I thought it was just yourself who deals with the facebook page? x

Liz
31-Mar-12, 18:41
I am so thrilled that Benjy won, well done boy and congratulations to your mum Liz xx

Well done Unicorn and congratulations to the beautiful Benjy and his mum Liz. :)

I'll give the FB page a whirl next time I'm in there.

Aw thanks ladies and thanks for your votes. :) x

unicorn
31-Mar-12, 18:44
We all lend a hand Liz, I just tend to be the one with the most to say :eek:

Liz
31-Mar-12, 19:13
Cheers Moira, Really just trying to make more people aware that we are out there lol. I am bored now though so scratching my head wondering what I can get up to next lol.

You can come and do my garden if you want? ;) x

unicorn
31-Mar-12, 19:14
Why not, I planted some weeds today....

horselover
02-Apr-12, 18:25
I am so happy that my Buitiful bunny Fudge came 3rd in your compition :D

Liz
17-Apr-12, 13:27
Here is Benjy proudly wearing his rosette. :)

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/Lizzybif/Riversidewalk062.jpg

Jovi
17-Apr-12, 20:44
Lovely photo Liz, Congratulations 'Benjy'

Liz
18-Apr-12, 20:18
Thanks Jovi! :)