PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cats

Mandy
07-Jan-05, 00:45
It seems that a number of cats have been lost or found in Caithness over the last few weeks. I have just received an e-mail about a cat that was found a few days ago in Wick - he is a small, dressed cat under 2 years old. He is very friendly - a gorgeous playful striped tabby.

I have also been told about an old white cat that may be living rough in the Hill Avenue are of Wick.

'Willow' has been missing for a few weeks now. She is a lovely freindly white and tortoiseshell cat. White breast with ginger. She has white spats on her front feet and white thigh boots on her back legs. On one thigh she has a slash of ginger. She went missing from the Burnside are of Thurso, and she is micro chipped.

Please can everyone check all outbuildings - sheds, garages etc, for any missing cats, and if they find any cats, please contact the Caithness branch of Cats Protection. It's such a cold time of year, and I hate to think of any cats being left out in the cold. If we all do our bit, then none of these poor cats will need to suffer.

Is there anyone out there, thinking of homing a cat or kitten? If so, again, please contact Cats Protection, as this is a bad time of year, and they always need to find homes for cats and kittens - also to make room for other cats and kittens who have been abandoned.

If you can help, please contact Cats Protection. Cats make lovely companions, for people of all ages.