PDA

View Full Version : Someone To Make A Cake!! HELP

tootz
29-Feb-12, 18:18
Hey, Im Looking for someone to make me a RAF themed cake for the 30th of march? Ive tried cakes by carrie ann but not heard back yet. I Have a clear idea in my head what i would like, if anyone could point me in the right direction... it would be muchly appreciated :-)

annemarie482
29-Feb-12, 18:52
cherry blossom bakery comes highly recommended!!!

i've had several cakes off adelle now and all off very high quality detail and excellent taste. very reasonably priced too!

Commore
29-Feb-12, 18:54
Hey, Im Looking for someone to make me a RAF themed cake for the 30th of march? Ive tried cakes by carrie ann but not heard back yet. I Have a clear idea in my head what i would like, if anyone could point me in the right direction... it would be muchly appreciated :-)

What kind of cake are you looking for? its a bit late for a fruit cake but there are other possibilities.

poppett
29-Feb-12, 18:55
Cherry blossom cakes are lovely.

I have also had some unusual themed cakes from Macdonald`s bakery in Wick. They even did a scrabble board with letters spelling out Happy Birthday. If you pop into the shop with your ideas they will do you proud.

emmz
29-Feb-12, 18:56
If you can pm me what you after I might be able to do it x

tootz
29-Feb-12, 19:03
Commore - Im just looking for a sponge cake :-)

Emmz - Ive PM'd You :-)

Thanks

Chris Cormack
29-Feb-12, 19:31
Jennifer Ironside from Thurso makes very very good cakes and very good prices 01847895695

Commore
29-Feb-12, 20:01
Commore - Im just looking for a sponge cake :-)

Emmz - Ive PM'd You :-)

Thanks

What size, square or round? when / latest delivery would you accept?

dachs4
29-Feb-12, 20:03
margaret pemberton is excellent at making theme cakes her no is 01847895263

LPCOGIE
29-Feb-12, 20:15
I have a friend who makes brilliant cakes. , I will let her know, so she can respond to post.

poppett
01-Mar-12, 09:33
Angela Costello in J A Mackays grocers in Thurso.

taffy
01-Mar-12, 12:30
Yep highly recommend 3 Tiers Cakes Jennifer Ironside from thurso she makes and decorates cakes for your needs she has a site on face book.

cakesbycarrieanne
02-Mar-12, 13:29
I responded to your request the morning after :) I would definitely be able to make that specific cake for you :)
Thanks,
Cakes by Carrie-Anne x