PDA

View Full Version : Sponsored Diet

Julia
29-Dec-04, 17:21
Squidge - what a great idea! I will join you

squidge
29-Dec-04, 23:25
Oh Julia............

Did i open my trap and someone took me up on it? Hmmmmm guess that means i have to do as i said now. Well Weight watchers is caling me a week tomorrow and i think it might be as good a place to start as ever....

Interestingly in my whole life i have never ever done a sponsored slim... guess thats cos i have to admit to my weight to start with. Maybe we could just have one person who knows i can submit my WW card for verification of lost lard....

If anyone is interested in sponsoring either Julia or I maybe they could tell us and we can see if its worth doing

Julia
30-Dec-04, 01:00
Was trying to think of a way to do it, have come up with the idea of being sponsored for every pound of weight lost over a 30 day period.

Will make up a sponsor form tonight and all proceeds will be forwarded to Oxfam to help survivors of the recent Tsunami in Asia.

My Sponsored diet will begin on January 5th and end 30 days later on Tuesday 3rd Feb 2005, my lost pounds will be verified by my local practice Nurse.

All sponsors or donations gratefully received.

If you would like to sponsor me please contact me at the following email address - julia@fluffiestuff.co.uk

Thank you

P.S. Would you like to join me Squidge?

Rheghead
01-Jan-05, 13:39
'Fat Fighters' in Little Britain recommend 'Dust' to eat?