PDA

View Full Version : ignorance!!!

danc1ngwitch
04-Nov-06, 18:48
I wonder what it is like to live a life of being unaware of even the simplist
things. To judge others is not our place,
tho it is in peoples nature to do so. Maybe some do find bliss in ignorance !!!
If u canna handle something or someone then just insult them thats what some do.
Terms of an ignorant argument,( Large,enormous,huge ) pile o poo! poo !LoL.
Just to add, some primitive passions are sophisticated...

Rheghead
04-Nov-06, 19:02
Just curious about one thing, if it is in our nature to judge others then why isn't it our place to do so?:confused

Kaishowing
04-Nov-06, 19:09
....Hmmm...to quote The Bible (whether you believe it or not...)
"Let those without sin........"
LOL You know the rest!:D

(at least that's the way I read it!)

JAWS
04-Nov-06, 19:19
Ouch! Who threw that? :lol:

danc1ngwitch
04-Nov-06, 19:26
alot of things are in human nature but u try some of them and see wot happens lol..x

Rheghead
04-Nov-06, 19:41
alot of things are in human nature but u try some of them and see wot happens lol..x

You didn't address my question.

danc1ngwitch
04-Nov-06, 19:51
I do not feel comfortable judgin others and i.m sure u dont either. We are not supposed to judge others, even tho some think they are superior enough ta do so..lol... U look at another on the street and they do not match wot is right for u so then u laugh, tut, make remarks.. in our nature to... but WHO R WE? what place do we have to do such things..? etc x

dpw39
04-Nov-06, 20:26
If ignorance is bliss, then why isn't there a few more people walking round with smiles on their faces?

Ciao,

Rheghead
04-Nov-06, 20:34
We are not supposed to judge others

If we are not to judge others then how can we put people to justice, make appointments in employment, choose a doctor, choose where to go for a meal, choose anything? I think it is right that we can and do judge others. People don't like to be judged because they can't bear the truth about themselves...:D

tiggertoo
04-Nov-06, 20:37
those who judge others are being judged by others, we are all guilty of laughing at other peoples failures and looks, us dirty weekers are good at it, all two faced who forget aboot oor own skeletons, weel speak to someone and when there not there weel speak aboot em, i'll hae a drink or tae wi yee but next day i'll nae speak tae ye, im a dirty weeker just like the rest o yees :lol:

mareng
04-Nov-06, 22:07
I wonder what it is like to live a life of being unaware of even the simplist
things. To judge others is not our place,
tho it is in peoples nature to do so. Maybe some do find bliss in ignorance !!!
If u canna handle something or someone then just insult them thats what some do.
Terms of an ignorant argument,( Large,enormous,huge ) pile o poo! poo !LoL.
Just to add, some primitive passions are sophisticated...

What is this?.................... "Quote a proverb"?

All you are doing is tossing in previously-written quotes for a reaction. Even the "What's your favourite TV channel?" posts are better.

Dreadnought
04-Nov-06, 22:14

All you are doing is tossing in previously-written quotes for a reaction. Even the "What's your favourite TV channel?" posts are better.

That is the basis for a discussion, is it not? Although your post does appear to prove the point about 'judging others'...

mareng
04-Nov-06, 22:34
That is the basis for a discussion, is it not? Although your post does appear to prove the point about 'judging others'...

Mmmmm............. but you have just judged me?

danc1ngwitch
05-Nov-06, 10:30

R u reacting ??? Well aint that wot keeps places like this going, wot would u answer to if i didna post wot i posted.[lol] lmao.. ( i roll ma eyes )

young
05-Nov-06, 16:43
R u reacting ??? Well aint that wot keeps places like this going, wot would u answer to if i didna post wot i posted.[lol] lmao.. ( i roll ma eyes )

If we are not supposed to judge then i am sure in a previous thread you started you posted about young children coming into your house and taking crisps and lollies out your freezer and you did not want to talk to their mothers about it as you said they cared more about their drink than their kids??? So there you made an assumption upon people without even knowing them!!!!

danc1ngwitch
05-Nov-06, 19:48
If we are not supposed to judge then i am sure in a previous thread you started you posted about young children coming into your house and taking crisps and lollies out your freezer and you did not want to talk to their mothers about it as you said they cared more about their drink than their kids??? So there you made an assumption upon people without even knowing them!!!!

nope i know them all rite, :roll: