PDA

View Full Version : Your Move estate agents....

Tam 2000
28-Jan-12, 12:01
Has anyone had any dealings with Your Move up here in Caithness? We have dealt with a lot of estate agents in our time but none seem to be on the ball like Your Move,they even rang us on a Saturday! They dont sit on the sale proceedings as most do north of the border,they fire them through as quick as possible and on to the next job,thats our experience any way,any one else found differently?

Rvd R Swaggart
28-Jan-12, 13:39
Where are they based, please ?

gollach
28-Jan-12, 14:44
Used a Your Move office down south to sell my house and afraid my experience was less positive than Tam's.

I had been blaming my solicitor for misplacing paperwork until I discovered Your Move sitting on an offer for my house that I had known about for 5 weeks! I don't know if they were trying to get a bit more cash for me or what but I had made it clear from our initial meeting that speed of sale was top of my priority list.

Georgesons Estate Agents
20-Feb-12, 13:01
When reading your thread above regarding YOUR MOVE, I would like to just let you know that we have started offering an OUT OF OFFICE HOURS service since November, and it has shown to be very productive.

We have people contacting us at the weekends and holidays when estate agents are closed, to arrange viewings when they have been passing a FOR SALE sign.:)