PDA

View Full Version : does anyone no were and when is gymnastics on for kids in thurso

murphy
24-Jan-12, 17:22
hi does anyone no were and when is gymnastics on in thurso ? how old do u have to be to join thanks

delilah
24-Jan-12, 19:41
Gymnastics is on in Thurso High School on a Thursday night. I think they take kids from about age 5, but usually put a notice in the local paper if there are places available.

The Happy Humanist
24-Jan-12, 21:43
You have to be in P1, they don't take pre schoolers at 5, and they always have a waiting list
I'll pass on a message that someone would like info.

Calvin And Hobbes
24-Jan-12, 22:16
Hi there
The gymnastics club is run on a Tuesday and Thursday night in Thurso High School. We offer both Artistic and Rhythmic Gymnastics. We take children from P1+.
I am a coach with the Artistic Section of the club and we run full almost all year round, and as a when spaces become available we advertise in the local paper and usually post something in here too.Usually the demand for places far outweighs the number of spaces we offer at any one time, so it does take a long time for us to offer everyone a place. I cannot say when the next intake will be, as we are currently full.
Hope this helps, Caithness Gymnastics Coach

jar
25-Jan-12, 11:14
Hi there

Thanks for this info - can I please ask if we can add names to the waiting list outside of the adverts on here or in the press?

Thanks a lot
J

Calvin And Hobbes
25-Jan-12, 22:25
Hello jar

I am afraid we are not taking any more names at the moment.

Sorry :(