PDA

View Full Version : Christmas news flash

billmoseley
17-Dec-11, 16:14
NEWS HEADLINES
1 All world leaders have agreed to disarm all their armies and use them for humanitarian matters.
2 The 26 members of the Euro Zone have asked Britain for their help as they have very silly nit wits.
3 David Cameron has agreed to grant Scotland independence any time they are ready.
4 Religious leaders have agreed to put all their differences aside and work together from now on.
LOCAL NEWS
1 The Highland Council have hired Buffy the vampire slayer to rid Portgower of it's infestation.
2 Caithness is to have a heat wave beginning in march right though to november with average temperatures of 22c.

And finally Caithness Orgers are going to go though the festive season with out any bickering back stabbing or nasty remarks.

If only Santa did New Headlines.
merry xmas everyone and a happy new year

Bill

Beat Bug
17-Dec-11, 17:38
Wouldn't it be wonderful if all that were true!

Torvaig
17-Dec-11, 18:14
I think the first lot is a possibility but that last one re orgers, mmmm....... that's pushing it a bit.....

Corrie 3
17-Dec-11, 18:16
Highland Council to get rid of Portgower's Vampires?????? Are they capable of doing something as dangerous as that?
I bet they mess it up and blame someone else.......:eek:
And what about all that lost revenue from the greatest tourist attraction in our area?

And finally, I for one promise to be a good boy on the .Org over the holidays.

C3..........:roll:;)

Torvaig
17-Dec-11, 18:25
We'll see C3, we'll see......

golach
17-Dec-11, 18:30
Sighs, Santa is not real, none of the wishes will succeed [lol]

Corrie 3
17-Dec-11, 19:03
We'll see C3, we'll see......
Oh Ye of little Faith Torvaig.....I can be good when I want to be...(unless those idiots Golach and Weezer try and wind me up).....Oooops, sorry !!

Oh it's ok because it's not Christmas yet is it?

C3...............:lol::roll:;)

billmoseley
17-Dec-11, 19:10
Sighs, Santa is not real, none of the wishes will succeed [lol]
what do you mean santa isn't real course he is.

theone
17-Dec-11, 19:45
what do you mean santa isn't real course he is.

When I was 8 or 9 my Sunday School teacher told me I was too old to believe in "all that Santa nonsense".

She then went on tell me about the virgin birth, rising from the dead etc without a hint of irony.

Beat Bug
17-Dec-11, 23:16
Santa's real if you believe in him.

billmoseley
19-Dec-11, 19:45
yep he must be cos i still get prezzies :lol::lol:[lol]