PDA

View Full Version : posh and vintage shop opening friday in wick

dorcus
14-Dec-11, 15:08
POSH AND VINTAGE (formerly Indulgence bridal Shop )
I am opening my new shop in
2 Dempster st, wick
on friday 16 dec at 10.30am
I am selling good quality designer secondhand clothes
Some have tags as new
Also selling secondhand and new with tags wedding dresses, bridesmaid and evening dresses
Some of the clothes are vintage
Also shoes and boots, handbags, formal hats
Some of the designers i am selling are
Jaegar, planet, windsmoor, kaliko, alexon, coast, episode, jacques vert, and m&s
If you have good quality clothes and would like to sell them i am prepared to put them in my shop for a small commission
make some money out of the clothes you are never going to wear again maybe the outfit you wore to a wedding or just clothes that do not fit anymore,sell them and make some space in your wardrobe, and some extra cash
please make sure they are good quality and clean
please contact me for more information or visit the shop

Tilly Teckel
14-Dec-11, 18:26
Good luck with the new shop - sounds very interesting, think I might have to pop in and check it out :Razz

chocolatechip
15-Dec-11, 17:42
sounds really interesting, when in town next will pop in and have a little look!!

pat
15-Dec-11, 18:00
Best wishes with your new venture

dorcus
15-Dec-11, 20:18
many thanks for all your good wishes with my new venture

linnie612
16-Dec-11, 12:17
Sounds good - I'll definately be in for a look

floyed
16-Dec-11, 14:23
Good luck with your shop:D

Beat Bug
16-Dec-11, 17:48
Good luck in your new venture! I'll have a look in when I'm next in Wick, and may have a few items for you.

scrabster view
19-Dec-11, 08:39
Good luck with new shop - can I ask who owns it?

linnie612
19-Dec-11, 11:25
dorcus......:)

Fran
20-Dec-11, 00:23
I was in twice today with things but you were not open yet said you would be. Please let us know your opening times

Dadie
20-Dec-11, 00:41
It looks good, but, I imagine with the weather/roads situation the opening times will be a bit unpredictable for a while!
It wasnt nice driving today off the main roads so I never popped in for a look, but I will do soon..I promise!

Dadie
29-Dec-11, 22:21
I have a brilliant dress reserved for me, I managed to go in for a look, but I didnt have cash on me...I never thought!
Its well worth a look in even if you dont think you need something.....you might come away with a piece or two:D

annemarie482
13-Jan-12, 12:30
what kind of items do you have? is it occassion wear, bridesmaid etc or just good quality wear?

Dadie
13-Jan-12, 12:44
There was wedding dresses, prom/bridesmaid dresses, going out wear, good quality wear, undies, jackets, woolies, shoes and boots when I was in before Christmas.
It might be worth knowing before you go it was cash only..no card reader!
But I have been in to Wick a few(lots) times since....and havent found the shop open at all...
And I have a dress put aside for me...........
So dont make a special trip through....It wasnt open on tue and thurs mornings this week (I mean I looked and tried the door before mother and toddlers at 10am and again at 1145 when I left toddlers)anyway or the sat before (tried at 1130.. and again at 2pm)....
So anyone with a clue about the opening times????/
There is a Fb page..{Posh and vintage Wick} should get it up if you want to see the photos of the kind of things in the shop!

Beat Bug
17-Jan-12, 16:22
Does anyone know if this shop is ever open? I've called several times, but it's always closed, and looks abandoned!

Dadie
21-Jan-12, 16:44
It seems to have been a one day wonder!
I keep going past in hope that it will be open...
And I phoned the no on the fb page...it isnt switched on either!

fallen_angel
21-Jan-12, 19:39
There's a notice in the window, something about the shop being closed but they will still have a stall at the market.

Dadie
21-Jan-12, 20:43
That was for only one Saturday...if I mind right the 31st Dec!
No stall at the market last sat or today.