PDA

View Full Version : Joiner/Kitchen Fitter

joiner12
06-Dec-11, 20:24
Hi
I am looking to move back to Caithness with my family. I am looking for feedback with regards to employment.
I am a kitchen/bathroom fitter/joiner with over 35 years experience, perhaps looking to be self employed and wondered how many people would be looking to use my skills.
I can lay laminate flooring, fit doors, fit kitchens and bathrooms, do my own electrics, ceramic floor and wall tiling, and virtually everything that any other joiner can do and more.
I have fitted kitchens/bathrooms for Space, Kitchens Direct, B&Q, Moben, Ashley Anne, Factory Direct and Affordable Kitchens.

Please feel free to let me know what you think.

gleeber
06-Dec-11, 22:22
I think the consrtuction industry in caithness is living on hope but to be honest it always did. Ive been a builder for years and your always hoping work will be there and ive been lucky. Most builders are still picking away and theres a lot of them doing it. Apparently theres not so much around these days although once your established work usually turns up.

LMS
07-Dec-11, 00:40
I think if you can turn your hand to a few different aspects of work, then you should be okay. From experience, people always want someone that can provide a full package rather than chasing several different men.