PDA

View Full Version : Press and Journal - Monday 5th December.

poppett
05-Dec-11, 19:13
I was told today that the Press and Journal have an article regarding the sheltered housing warden in Thurso outlining the Highland Council`s latest decision regarding the replacement of the long serving warden who retired some months ago.

If anyone could scan and copy it to me I would really appreciate it. If you PM me I can send you my email addy.

Hope someone out there can help me out, thank you.

PantsMAN
05-Dec-11, 20:52
I didn't realise that the P&J had become so expensive...

Kodiak
05-Dec-11, 21:22
If you click on the link below you will be able to buy an online copy for a reasonable price :-

http://pagesuite.pressandjournal.co.uk/

poppett
06-Dec-11, 10:13
Thank you Kodiak.

I was unable to get this set up yesterday, hence the request.

starflower
07-Dec-11, 08:26
Hey Poppet think i still have the paper will check my recycling and let you know :)

cuddlepop
07-Dec-11, 17:11
Poppet I read the artical so hopefully the HC will be true to their word and keep the service....duck flying pigs approaching.

Think though if the pressure is kept up you.ll keep your warden cover.

poppett
07-Dec-11, 17:28
Some kind orger passed the paper on to Dad.

CP I am not holding my breath after the meeting. They talk a storm but what the council want as a warden service is nothing like the previous post, and that will never happen again. There are still loads of grey areas to be sorted, stuff which wouldn`t be the new warden`s remit but not under the homecarers umbrella either. Even if they do advertise next year, given the disclosure time etc., by the time the new warden service is up and running folks with dementia will have forgotten they ever had a warden.