PDA

View Full Version : greatest and sincerest appologies

brandy
29-Nov-11, 16:20
just wanted to apologize to anyone that i have highly offended by my outrageous and inappropriate post this morning.
I had a giggle at a post by someone that seemed to post everything in text speak. I thought it was funny because of the way it was written and some of the words in
connection to the post. also, the fact that numbers were used in the spelling.
i wasn't raging or anything, just thought it was funny, and said as much along with might want to type a little better if poster wanted to be taken seriously.
Obviously, as i high-jacked a post to say it.. and i said it at all was very very bad!
so i am apologizing.
was told in no uncertain terms the poster has dyslexia which believe me i know quite a lot about, but obviously didn't know about the poster.
it just that there are so many young people that write in text now, and well im guessing you can get where i am going here.
the post has been deleted and again Im sorry as i seem to have peeved a few people!
Brandy

brandy
29-Nov-11, 16:27
wow just looked back at the orig. post i wrote and it did sound nasty.. but i honestly did not mean it in that way.. darn the lack of emotion in the forum boards!

Dadie
29-Nov-11, 16:33
Dyslexic bad spelling is excusable but there is a spell checker you can run if you need it.
Text speak in posts infuriates me.
But what really annoys me, is where someone cannot read through their post to see what they have written means the opposite of what they mean.
It doesnt take a lot to make sure your posts are readable, but it seems for some people too much of an effort.
You have nothing to apolgise about Brandy.

Kodiak
29-Nov-11, 16:43
Dyslexic bad spelling is excusable but there is a spell checker you can run if you need it.
But what really annoys me, is where someone cannot read through their post to see what they have written means the opposite of what they mean.
It doesnt take a lot to make sure your posts are readable, but it seems for some people too much of an effort.

Dadie I agree with you 100%, Life is just too short.

mi16
29-Nov-11, 16:48

Practice what you preach!

Dadie
29-Nov-11, 17:10
missed 2 commas...and forgot an o in apologise.
I never read through the post as I answered the door, just hit the send button.
But it was readable.
Maybe not perfect, but readable!
Thats all people want...the ability to read a post easily without having to decipher every word.

Alrock
29-Nov-11, 17:51
http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo316/Alrock/_Misc/Caution_Stupid_Ahead_by_Persnickete.jpg