PDA

View Full Version : thing's that bug you!!!

Billy Boy
22-Oct-06, 12:57
what really bug's me, is with it being a nice day i like to open all the window's and give the place a good airing, but, then we only seem to be invaded by load's of flie's [evil] so i had to shut the window's and get my rolled up newspaper and start splating them,it seem's that for every 5 i get 10 reappear but i WILL get the little blighters, but in mean time i'am in the bad book's with mrs bb for splat mark's all over the wall paper, so i guess she will get her way to re decorate the place.
on second thoughts maybe she has a stash of them and is realeasing them so that i will mark the paper & have to redecorate :confused

Piglet
22-Oct-06, 13:09
I use fly spray that way once they die its a case of sweeping them up - no splat marks ;)

Tiger Jones
22-Oct-06, 13:15
My Aunt.

Oops, I thought that said "hug you" [lol]

Nice avatar, piglet ;)

Piglet
22-Oct-06, 13:17
Nice avatar, piglet ;)

Thanks Tiger. :Razz

Billy Boy
22-Oct-06, 13:21
I use fly spray that way once they die its a case of sweeping them up - no splat marks

cant use fly spray cos of the fish, dont want to hurt the original billy boy
now am in the bad books, cos she found out it wasna a rolled up news paper it was her new magazine :eek:
so a will just march off to the dog house.
B.T.W. is there anyone else in the dog house? for company :~(

Ricco
22-Oct-06, 14:08
cant use fly spray cos of the fish, dont want to hurt the original billy boy
now am in the bad books, cos she found out it wasna a rolled up news paper it was her new magazine :eek:
so a will just march off to the dog house.
B.T.W. is there anyone else in the dog house? for company :~(

Ahh - you see... I was right about the Dog House Gang. I have now added an extra wing so that it can accomodate an extra 10 'doggies'. There's now a wee bar in the lounge (and the conservatory has allowed me to put more chairs in) and there's a games room in the basement of the new wing.

Just a reminder to clean the hairs out of the shower after you've finished, so its clean for the next 'guest'. Me? I'm currently out of the dog house 'cos I've got her knitting going for her.

Billy Boy
22-Oct-06, 14:15
i'll pack my bags now, sounds great now a wont have to take the half torn magazine with me, might even stay a bit longer especially if there is a dart board :lol:

Kingetter
22-Oct-06, 14:23
what really bug's me, is with it being a nice day i like to open all the window's and give the place a good airing, but, then we only seem to be invaded by load's of flie's [evil] so i had to shut the window's and get my rolled up newspaper and start splating them,it seem's that for every 5 i get 10 reappear but i WILL get the little blighters, but in mean time i'am in the bad book's with mrs bb for splat mark's all over the wall paper, so i guess she will get her way to re decorate the place.
on second thoughts maybe she has a stash of them and is realeasing them so that i will mark the paper & have to redecorate :confused

Killing Flies

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh. Killing any?" she asked.
"Yep, 3 males, 2 females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell?" He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

Ricco
22-Oct-06, 14:25
Killing Flies

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh. Killing any?" she asked.
"Yep, 3 males, 2 females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell?" He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

Excellent! Love that. :lol:

Kingetter
22-Oct-06, 14:35
"I Hate People"
I hate people that are...
Hypocritical, Two-Faced, Wise-Asses, Stubborn, Conceited, Shallow, Self-Centered, Bitchy, Teeny-boppers, Obnoxious, Rude, Self-Absorbed, Mean, Cold, Black-Hearted, Ignorant, Against Or Make Fun Of Other Races, Religions, Ethnicies, Backrounds, Etc., Liars, Closed Minded, Wanna-Be's, Indecisive, Insensitive, Back-Stabbers, Cheaters, Overly Optimistic, Naive, Overly Sensitive, Egotistical, Narrow Minded, Posers, Users...In short...To sum it all up...The general idea is...Put it all together and... I hate people that are... all that?

WeeBurd
22-Oct-06, 14:40
now am in the bad books, cos she found out it wasna a rolled up news paper it was her new magazine

Oh MrBB, that is a mortal sin! If that was my hoose, ye'd be kicked out into the garden to play with the dog - in the rain![lol]

Billy Boy
22-Oct-06, 14:44
Oh MrBB, that is a mortal sin! If that was my hoose, ye'd be kicked out into the garden to play with the dog - in the rain![lol]

well lo,l a thought it was the BEST thing to use:lol:

WeeBurd
22-Oct-06, 14:45
[para] He said it, no me! [para]

Kingetter
22-Oct-06, 14:48
The Flies
A farmer got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding, and the trooper started to lecture the farmer about his speed, and in general began to throw his weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable.

Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket, and as he was doing that he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head.

The farmer said, "Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?" The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said - "Well yeah, if that's what they are, I never heard of circle flies".

So the farmer says- "Well, circle flies are common on farms. See, they're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. Then after a minute he stops and says, " Hey---wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horses ass?"

The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horses ass." The Trooper says, "Well, that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them flies though."

Kingetter
22-Oct-06, 14:55
No toilet paper or paper towels in public bathrooms.

Saxo01
22-Oct-06, 15:45
People who when you tell them something answer with "OK", It seems to be the in thing at the moment [evil]

connieb19
22-Oct-06, 15:46
People who when you tell them something answer with "OK", It seems to be the in thing at the moment [evil]
OK....... :D

Saxo01
22-Oct-06, 15:51
Knew it wudn't take long trust U :)

acameron
22-Oct-06, 16:06
....mean time i'am in the bad book's with mrs bb for splat mark's all over the wall paper, so i guess she will get her way to re decorate the place.

Thought you said you were the boss Mr BB? Maybe I imagined it.

mrs bb know's who's boss in this neck of the wood's and that's big bad billy boy

Oh no I didnt!!

BTW - the thing that bugs me the most is ninja spiders who sneek up on me - Im sitting watching the film and all of a sudden a spider absails himself right in front of my face, which sends me into an overexcited burst of kung fu.
Im not scared of spiders, but I dont like the way they sneek up on you.

Kingetter
22-Oct-06, 16:14
Thought you said you were the boss Mr BB? Maybe I imagined it.

Oh no I didnt!!

BTW - the thing that bugs me the most is ninja spiders who sneek up on me - Im sitting watching the film and all of a sudden a spider absails himself right in front of my face, which sends me into an overexcited burst of kung fu.
Im not scared of spiders, but I dont like the way they sneek up on you.
What? Like this one?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/Org/9spiderdp.gif

acameron
22-Oct-06, 16:26
naaahh....Bigger, with nunchaks

sapphire
22-Oct-06, 16:29
naaahh....Bigger, with nunchaks

My biology knowledge is obviously lacking...just where on a spider is its 'nunchaks'
PS I'm terrified of them so no more pictures thank you:lol:

Kingetter
22-Oct-06, 16:31
My biology knowledge is obviously lacking...just where on a spider is its 'nunchaks'
PS I'm terrified of them so no more pictures thank you:lol:

by the gonots!:roll:

sapphire
22-Oct-06, 16:36
by the gonots!:roll:

Good one!:lol:

sassylass
22-Oct-06, 16:39
how much nuns could a nunchak chuck if a nunchak could chuck nuns?

sapphire
22-Oct-06, 16:42

This just gets better and better!!!:lol:

Kingetter
22-Oct-06, 16:42

i'll gonuts if I read any more of these:eek:

acameron
22-Oct-06, 16:52

thats easy for you to say!!!

Kingetter
22-Oct-06, 17:08
Bugs bug me, and flies -

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/Org/101800a.gif

danc1ngwitch
22-Oct-06, 18:34
Da joke was great !!! x and da people that are all that things.. wow .. I aint in it .. Looks ta ma feet, or at least i hopes not LoL.
Things that get on ma nerves, hmmmm when da kids from over da road wait till I'm away then they come gather up ma stones and heap em on ma door step. Lol...

Rheghead
13-Sep-07, 09:34
This (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_rising_terminal) bugs me a heck of a lot.[lol]

Lolabelle
13-Sep-07, 13:11
This (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_rising_terminal) bugs me a heck of a lot.[lol]
Hee, hee, hee, don't come visit me then...... LOL[lol]

lynne duncan
13-Sep-07, 13:36
general lack of communication, having to duplicate paperwork. don't mind bugs, bairns like swatting the flies though our house ain't bad for them.
drink drivers no time for them

Thumper
13-Sep-07, 14:34
People who speak to you one day and then walk past the next day totally ignoring you even though you KNOW they have seen you!If you don't want to talk to me don't, I'd rather that than being blanked the day after they have been "all over me" :roll: x

Ash
13-Sep-07, 14:43
People who speak to you one day and then walk past the next day totally ignoring you even though you KNOW they have seen you!If you don't want to talk to me don't, I'd rather that than being blanked the day after they have been "all over me" :roll: x

oh god i know that feeling! its soo annoying!

things that bug me : mmm let me see, so many bills to pay! having lots of college work, people that look down there nose at me cause im a young mum!:confused

Thumper
13-Sep-07, 14:54
Ash anybody that looks down their nose at you is not worth worrying about!As long as you know that you are doing the best job you can at being a mum who cares what everyone else thinks?I used to worry all the time what people think of me but you know what....what they don't know they make up anyway so you are fighting a losing battle.Not everybody is like that and as long as you are happy what does it matter x

Ash
13-Sep-07, 14:57
aaauw thank you for ur lovely comment
xx:D

ber219
13-Sep-07, 15:11
It annoys me that when you apply for jobs, some just dont even acknowledge if you are not what they are looking for.!

Lavenderblue2
13-Sep-07, 15:33
This (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_rising_terminal) bugs me a heck of a lot.

Oh, me too! :mad: I really dislike that tone of speach - even older folk are doing it - whats' it all about?

LB ;)

Julia
13-Sep-07, 15:48
Things that bug me....

Racists
Smoking
Litter bugs
Cheeky children
Ignorance
Lazyness
Smelly people
The daily wasp invasion of my house
Folk not cleaning up after their dogs!
Inconsiderate driversThank you Billy Boy for helping get that off my chest....

Billy Boy
13-Sep-07, 18:05
Things that bug me....

Racists
Smoking
Litter bugs
Cheeky children
Ignorance
Lazyness
Smelly people
The daily wasp invasion of my house
Folk not cleaning up after their dogs!
Inconsiderate driversThank you Billy Boy for helping get that off my chest....

what do you class as a smelly person lol, just that i am parcial to the odd trouser cough now and then, does that make me smelly?? btw i do have a bath everyday (honest) :lol:

George Brims
13-Sep-07, 18:11
Apostrophe's!

Billy Boy
13-Sep-07, 18:19
Apostrophe's!

and you are sargent Apostrophe i prosume :Razz

George Brims
13-Sep-07, 18:28
I had an old style Caithness education. Any time I see bad punctuation like that I expect Miss Sutherland to come up behind me and whack me with a ruler for it.

cat
13-Sep-07, 18:31
i've just sat in waiting for someone that was meant to be looking at my car and they didn't turn up!!
i know i'm on maternity leave but i do have better things to do with my time!!
i hope they read this!![evil]

i'm not to bad with flies,hate daddy long legs though!:lol:

Julia
13-Sep-07, 22:30
what do you class as a smelly person lol, just that i am parcial to the odd trouser cough now and then, does that make me smelly?? btw i do have a bath everyday (honest) :lol:

I class smelly folk as soap dodgers... 'normal' bodily functions are allowed [lol]

Camel Spider
13-Sep-07, 23:15
Women at Cashpoints.

Man at Cashpoint .. Removes wallet, inserts card, punches in PIN, thinks for about two seconds, withdraws desired amount of cash.

Women at Cashpoint .. Removes purse, removes card, realises its the wrong card, rummages through bag again, mobile phone drops on the ground, picks up phone, drops purse, picks up purse and gets the correct card, inserts card, punches in PIN, cant decide how much to take out, confers with friends and kids, withdraws some cash, puts cash in purse, takes card out, re-inserts card for a receipt, gets receipt, studies receipt, puts receipt in purse, smiles at the ever growing line, leaves cashpoint.

And before the female orgers start the barrage .. ;) .. this actually happened today.

The Man was me .. the woman was in front of me in the line.

Whitewater
13-Sep-07, 23:46
Everything bugs me. My wife tells me that I'm the original Victor Meldrew (spelling?)

Metalattakk
13-Sep-07, 23:50
This (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_rising_terminal) bugs me a heck of a lot.[lol]

People who revive 11-month old threads annoy me.