PDA

View Full Version : American Aliens? or Demonic war for Souls?

JamesMcVean
16-Nov-11, 20:00
Hi

I used to think of UFOs being some sort of Alien presence - supposedly abducting and terrorising obscure american authors... that was until i read -

FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife - By Nick Redfern

He says that this "Secret" Group - The Collins Elite - have been researching UFO and Abductions since the 1940s and basically there is a definate link between Occult Groups and UFO Hotspots...This originated in 1940s when one Alister Crowley was supposed to have been completing some sort of ancient babylonian demonic ritual and succeeded in summoning some sort of being that he called LEM - His pencil drawing of this demon is remarkably like one of the modern day - Gray Aliens...A week after opening this "Portal" something appeared to Crash in Roswell Newmexico...

Redfern claims that this group in the USA Government has stated that the whole UFO Phenomenon is a coverup for a Demonic Invasion and that the great Deception is that these are aliens...driving the mindset of the world population away from God.

I read this book with a hefty pinch of salt - but the more I read the more convincing the evidence appeared -

Then in the news the other week a bold statement from the the US Government stated that there was NO Alien evidence and that there was no Secret liason with Aliens FULLSTOP. This statement was because they really do KNOW the truth and the statement that these things zooming about in the sky are Demons would probably send the world spiralling into a chaotic anarchy.

He rounds off the book with a statement saying that something Big is going to happpen SOON! and when it does - DONT BELIEVE the Hype!! LOL

He even thinks that the USA might try and combat this with a "Staged" Second coming of Jesus!!!!

I know it is weird but Thought provoking nonetheless.

What do you think?

James McVean

littleted
16-Nov-11, 20:33
try watching interviews 1 2 3 on youtube by leo zagami ...much like nick redferns but better ..greater forces at work james:roll:

Phill
16-Nov-11, 20:45
And did the book mention the Portgower facility? A secret underground complex shrouded in mystery, allegedly there are stories of Vampires but it is thought by some that this is a hoax to try and frighten people away.
Apparently there is a UFO reverse engineering plant there.

A've got me tin foil hat so THEY can't get me!

John Little
16-Nov-11, 21:00
Anti-human?
Plots?
Demonic?
Opposed to anything benefitting the rest of humanity?

This is no secret mystery group!

They are called the Republican Party. :eek:

ducati
16-Nov-11, 22:08
And did the book mention the Portgower facility? A secret underground complex shrouded in mystery, allegedly there are stories of Vampires but it is though by some that this is a hoax to try and frighten people away.
Apparently there is a UFO reverse engineering plant there.

A've got me tin foil hat so THEY can't get me!

Aye, and we have now uncovered the American connection. It's all falling into place! :eek:

secrets in symmetry
17-Nov-11, 00:09
I know it is weird but Thought provoking nonetheless.

What do you think?I think it's thought provoking to gullible fools who wouldn't know how to think if their lives depended on their own ability to think for themselves....

Everyone knows humanity is protected from Demons and their Illusion by the Angelic realms and the High Council of Orion. How anyone can possibly think otherwise is beyond comprehension!

orkneycadian
17-Nov-11, 00:16
He even thinks that the USA might try and combat this with a "Staged" Second coming of Jesus!!!!

What do you think?

The US didn't even manage to pull off a convincing staged terrorist attack involving some planes and some buildings. On that basis, I'll not hold my breath on having my chronic leprosy cured.....

secrets in symmetry
17-Nov-11, 00:22
Oh ye of little faith! Come the Glorious Day, we'll be walking across the Firth - dodging the Pelamis as we go - and picnicking at the Italian Chapel with an eternity of loaves and fishes. Do you prefer brown bread or white?

orkneycadian
17-Nov-11, 00:25
I was actually hoping for some of Tesco's ciabatta.....

secrets in symmetry
17-Nov-11, 00:36
I was actually hoping for some of Tesco's ciabatta.....Your wish is granted. If you like, I'll catch you some smoked salmon in the Firth on the way over.

To get back to the original book....

It amazes me that such rubbish can hold anyone's attention long enough for them to finish the first chapter....

sandyr1
17-Nov-11, 04:08
The US didn't even manage to pull off a convincing staged terrorist attack involving some planes and some buildings. On that basis, I'll not hold my breath on having my chronic leprosy cured.....

Cheezeeee...That is an awful thing to say, even in jest.....Like hey wow man...where are you coming from?

sandyr1
17-Nov-11, 04:19
UK World Wide Headlines.....UK Woman keeps alien corpse in her fridge!

Cloud Puncher
17-Nov-11, 08:16
Oh ye of little faith! Come the Glorious Day, we'll be walking across the Firth - dodging the Pelamis as we go - and picnicking at the Italian Chapel with an eternity of loaves and fishes. Do you prefer brown bread or white?

No wine ??

That's the trouble with these Judgement Days, no one ever remembers the booze.

Phill
17-Nov-11, 09:12
Shove yer bread, I want to see the wine menu!

(oh, and do you do a decent malt? (not as in loaf))

orkneycadian
17-Nov-11, 20:30
Cheezeeee...That is an awful thing to say, even in jest.....Like hey wow man...where are you coming from?

What bit you got the issue with? 9/11 or the leprosy?

If the former, then where I am coming from is pretty much summed up here.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_opinion_polls

O (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_opinion_polls)K, its on Wikipedia so open for contribution by conspiracy theorists, but just as equally open to correction by those that believe what they have been told - In summary, in 2008, an average of many, many polls worldwide suggested that less than 50% of those asked believe the "official story" - This is just one source, but fairly consistent with what is generally understood to be peoples beliefs.

If the latter, then I think there is more chance of Jesus coming to cure my leprosy, than there ever will be of the 9/11 truth coming out!

redeyedtreefrog
17-Nov-11, 21:07
Dear Truthers, conspiracy theorists, alien abductees, New World Order aficionados, etc.,

Come back when you have a shred of evidence.

Thanks.

theone
17-Nov-11, 21:14
Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Zoroastrians.

Thanks.

Fixed that for you ;)

Phill
17-Nov-11, 22:43

It's all on 'tinterweb!

D'oh

Angel
18-Nov-11, 00:34
This is why I am here...

Angel...

secrets in symmetry
19-Nov-11, 00:07
What bit you got the issue with? 9/11 or the leprosy?

If the former, then where I am coming from is pretty much summed up here.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_opinion_polls

O (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_opinion_polls)K, its on Wikipedia so open for contribution by conspiracy theorists, but just as equally open to correction by those that believe what they have been told - In summary, in 2008, an average of many, many polls worldwide suggested that less than 50% of those asked believe the "official story" - This is just one source, but fairly consistent with what is generally understood to be peoples beliefs.

If the latter, then I think there is more chance of Jesus coming to cure my leprosy, than there ever will be of the 9/11 truth coming out!I'm not sure what to make of this post. Are you seriously suggesting that the beliefs of idiotic conspiracy theorists (as summarised by Wikipedia) have any relevance to what happened on 11/09/2001?

The first post on this thread is one of the most idiotic I've seen on any forum. 9/11 conspiracy theorists are, in my opinion, equally idiotic.

orkneycadian
19-Nov-11, 00:11
Why then do so few people, in so many countries believe they are not being told 100% of the truth? If it was so believable, wouldn't we have a lot nearer 100% believers?

secrets in symmetry
19-Nov-11, 00:15
Why then do so few people, in so many countries believe they are not being told 100% of the truth? If it was so believable, wouldn't we have a lot nearer 100% believers?Most of them are idiots.

orkneycadian
19-Nov-11, 00:18
No, I don't think all of them were American citizens - Some in other countries responded too....

secrets in symmetry
19-Nov-11, 00:20
Ach, away to your bed. Or find a gullible fool to take your suggestions seriously....

orkneycadian
19-Nov-11, 00:23
Dont think I could sleep - Our governments have convinced me there are lots of WMD's going about - enough to keep me from sleeping! :eek:

secrets in symmetry
19-Nov-11, 00:53
Topic ADHD syndrome is curable. Ask your friendly forum Moderator for help.

JamesMcVean
19-Nov-11, 09:30
Secrets in Sym - You are an Ignorant Fool this is not a 9-11 theory thread - My 1st post was placed after reading a book about UFO/Demons - Which I read and was interested to see what opinions existed on the Org. You have been caustic and nasty just for the sake of it and that shows a limited intelligence in my humble opinion. That is the beauty of the .Org though, Annonimity - for if we were to meet face to face - I am SURE that you would not voice that opinion in such a way. I am fairly new to Forum sites - but I think that there is a name for people like you - Trolls.

To all other orgers and moderators - Are you not fed up with this type of immature negativity? Objective criticism? I realise that I cannot swear on this site - so I will be good!

secrets in symmetry
19-Nov-11, 13:19
Lol! Using your real name doesn't make your first post anything other than nonsense! Posting absolute rubbish, defending it to the hilt, and then calling me ignorant for pointing out the obvious seems to be the way of this forum. That's your problem, not mine....

JamesMcVean
19-Nov-11, 13:28
I have Never said that I believe it you balloon - Read the inital post mate
You say pointing out the obvious? I think that there is skepitcism and then there is blind ignorance.
You cannot dismiss something without 1st researching the topic - you are negative for the sake of it -
As for using my "Real" name yes it is - you on the other hand toss crap over everyones comments and hide behind your avatar.

secrets in symmetry
19-Nov-11, 13:37
This is a public forum and you sought our reactions to the rubbish you posted. Now you complain because we tell you what we think about that rubbish. The only thought-provoking aspect is why anyone would read and comment on the book in the first place. At least the author makes money from it!

gleeber
19-Nov-11, 22:58
What do you think?
I think its all nonsense too but I wouldnt call you an idiot. Well done on the way you handled SISs reaction to your post.
I have a theory that the human mind will believe anything at any given time in our lives. Theres loads of things Im not sure about either. Mostly supernatural stuff but I can make anything real, in my head. Theres a fortune to be made by tapping in on the unexplored uncertainties people have in their lives. I dont particualry believe that theres large scale conspiracies taking place in the governments of the world where they are holding back evidence of some of the most monumental discoveries ever made. It's just us being us. I dont think we will ever seperate mystery from history. Neither do I believe the world would be a better place if nobody believed some of the stuff I think is nonsense. :confused

sandyr1
19-Nov-11, 23:14
JV.. I don't want to rain on your parade...
Conspiracies........
1. Churchill new about the raid on Peal Harbor and allowed it to happen to bring the US into the War.
2. Russia and the US worked together to put the Sputnik up, in order that Congress would give the US the money to put a man on the moon....

Sept 11th....didn't help anyone but the terrorists....just my thots!