PDA

View Full Version : The world didn't end again

RecQuery
22-Oct-11, 13:11
There was a thread (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?144844-the-rapture-tomorrow) back in May about the end of the world. When the guy was proven wrong he revised his estimate to the 21st of October, anyway I notice the world still hasn't ended unless anyone wishes to disagree with me?

Rheghead
22-Oct-11, 13:17
may be not in the physical meaning (continuing climate change notwithstanding) but perhaps in the moral, political and financial sense?

Beat Bug
22-Oct-11, 14:08
The world will come to an end for each and every one of us on the day we die

secrets in symmetry
22-Oct-11, 14:13
The world doesn't end until next year....

RecQuery
22-Oct-11, 15:11
Yeah the next end of the world is supposed to be that Mayan 2012 dwarf star crap.

teddybear1873
22-Oct-11, 15:42
Yeah the next end of the world is supposed to be that Mayan 2012 dwarf star crap.

Look on the bright-side. Xmas 2012 will be cancelled for a lot of folk. Excuse for me not to buy presents as I thought the world was going to end.

secrets in symmetry
22-Oct-11, 15:58
Yeah the next end of the world is supposed to be that Mayan 2012 dwarf star crap.Lol!

Yes, it's crap, but it's much the same crap as that which the global warming deniers spout. They ignore facts and believe what they want to believe. It's more obviously crap in the Niburu case, but the cyclic-climate evangelists are just as bad when it comes to making up their own "facts".

bekisman
22-Oct-11, 17:14
Lol!

Yes, it's crap, but it's much the same crap as that which the global warming deniers spout. They ignore facts and believe what they want to believe. It's more obviously crap in the Niburu case, but the cyclic-climate evangelists are just as bad when it comes to making up their own "facts".Blinking heck sis you've certainly got a bee in your bonnet about this global warming lark, calm down lad and stick to the thread, noticed you edited, speling wrong?
Be a few years yet before the world ends, me thinks..

theone
22-Oct-11, 18:37
Lol!

Yes, it's crap, but it's much the same crap as that which the global warming deniers spout. They ignore facts and believe what they want to believe.

Reminds me of those religious lot ;)

oldmarine
22-Oct-11, 19:12
may be not in the physical meaning (continuing climate change notwithstanding) but perhaps in the moral, political and financial sense?
Rheghead has made a vaild point here. As I age I see moral, political & finances getting much worse than I can remember during my 86 years on the mud ball planet. I would hope the younger generations could turn it around for the better.

Phill
22-Oct-11, 21:42
There was a thread (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?144844-the-rapture-tomorrow) back in May about the end of the world. When the guy was proven wrong he revised his estimate to the 21st of October, anyway I notice the world still hasn't ended unless anyone wishes to disagree with me?
They were pretty open with the dates to start with, I caught this chappy in the US earlier this year:
http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy337/Phill_Rawlins/San%20Diego/endoftheworld.jpg

secrets in symmetry
23-Oct-11, 13:42
I'm sure I know that man. He is a regular poster on this forum....

Mystical Potato Head
23-Oct-11, 17:07
I'm sure I know that man. He is a regular poster on this forum....

Let it go man,this obsession of your's is becoming predictably boring.Play another record because this one has worn thin,very thin.
You seem to want to hijack threads and turn them into yet another slagging of the climate change deniers.You have reminded us before
on more than one occassion what you deem to be against the rules of the forum,well i'm sure hijacking threads so you can continue your personal vandetta
against a certain person with a differing opinion to your's isn't in the rules.
Stick to the thread topic or start your own V for Vandetta thread,

John Little
23-Oct-11, 17:46
You're all wrong anyway.

The world did end.

Then it started up at exactly the same place it left off - and none of you noticed because you were asleep at the time...

teddybear1873
23-Oct-11, 21:05
You're all wrong anyway.

The world did end.

Then it started up at exactly the same place it left off - and none of you noticed because you were asleep at the time...

I was wide awake all day and night..........Porky pier, that's how rumours starts. :cool:

John Little
23-Oct-11, 21:17
You blinked....

didn't you? :Razz

oldmarine
24-Oct-11, 02:47
The world will come to an end for each and every one of us on the day we die
A strong point is made here. lol!