PDA

View Full Version : not really music related

roblovesplastic
10-Oct-06, 15:28
I would like to say sorry to everyone I have offended or upset in the last while.

Things are better (or getting there) and I have stopping consuming alcohol. Now I am just trying to say sorry for the things I have said/done and make a fresh start.

This apology is really for the orgers as I obviously have been and need to speak to my offline buddies face to face, but if I have not spoken to you yet and your wondering why, well there isn’t enough hours in the day, but I will get round to it this week.

Again Sorry (although that word just can't cover all this).

Yours sincerely

Rob Henderson

golach
10-Oct-06, 19:45
I would like to say sorry to everyone I have offended or upset in the last while.

Things are better (or getting there) and I have stopping consuming alcohol. Now I am just trying to say sorry for the things I have said/done and make a fresh start.

This apology is really for the orgers as I obviously have been and need to speak to my offline buddies face to face, but if I have not spoken to you yet and your wondering why, well there isn’t enough hours in the day, but I will get round to it this week.

Again Sorry (although that word just can't cover all this).

Yours sincerely

Rob Henderson
Best of luck from your Gollum pal, sitting here with a lovely lady sitting beside me from Canada, she sends her best wishes also

DM
12-Oct-06, 22:41
Always love ya man

sweetpea
13-Oct-06, 10:26
I don't know you and you certainly haven't offended me but I think your very brave for coming on here and posting like that. Well done, and at least your on the first step to cutting down your drinking by admitting you were taking too much. All the best:D

Big Jean
14-Oct-06, 03:49
You have not offended me either Rob. I don't know you except for on this site, but I wish you only the best . J.

sassylass
14-Oct-06, 05:37
Good luck to you Rob. Fresh starts can be, well, refreshing :D

Chobbersjnr
14-Oct-06, 14:14
boing boing boing Rob

take it easy chappy