PDA

View Full Version : That honda choir advert

grantyg
07-Oct-06, 15:03
That ad is grating on me now! this was a nice relif.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVedyETSqeI

lil_kim
07-Oct-06, 20:26
Sounds familiar :lol:

bigjjuk
09-Oct-06, 15:11
the advert which drives me mad is the gaviscon ad, where the female police officer, take the tablets then proceed to direct traffic like a prancing fairy, i come very close to putting my foot through the tv when she starts her prancing. You must all hate that ad too......surely u do.

sapphire
09-Oct-06, 15:19
Sheilas' Wheels....I turn the sound off the minute it comes on! That stupid song...an advertisers dream, but my nightmare!!!! :lol:

elaine
09-Oct-06, 18:08
I hate the Cillit Bang Ad where Barry Scott just shouts at you!

"HI!! I'M BARRY SCOTT!!!! AND THIS IS CILLIT BANG!!!! etc etc

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

or should I say:
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

connieb19
09-Oct-06, 18:24
Grrrr, i hate any advert or TV programme where you have to listen to people eating, The slurping and crunching or scraping of plates just drives me mad. [evil]

Kaishowing
09-Oct-06, 18:26
I hate the Cillit Bang Ad where Barry Scott just shouts at you!

"HI!! I'M BARRY SCOTT!!!! AND THIS IS CILLIT BANG!!!! etc etc

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

or should I say:
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8242371503127850110&q=cillit+bang&hl=en

Enjoy!!:eek:

elaine
09-Oct-06, 18:33
(I actually found myself "Cillit head-banging" there!)

Bang, bang, cillit bang!

Metalattakk
09-Oct-06, 22:03
Don't they have adverts so you can see what's on the other side? I mean honestly, who watches adverts?

WeeBurd
09-Oct-06, 22:14
Don't they have adverts so you can see what's on the other side? I mean honestly, who watches adverts?

You're not MrBurd in disguise are you? [para]

Having said that, our Sky box has an inbuild device for making you watch adverts - if you channel surf, it bloomin' jams and needs a re-boot [lol] !

Metalattakk
09-Oct-06, 22:37
You're not MrBurd in disguise are you?

Not guilty, M'Lud!

Having said that, our Sky box has an inbuild device for making you watch adverts - if you channel surf, it bloomin' jams and needs a re-boot!

:D

Damn those SKY swines! Anything to force people to suffer their paymasters... ;)