PDA

View Full Version : Are you a tweeter?

sandyr1
03-Sep-11, 23:16
Just read about Beyonce, when she announced her 'baby bump' at the MTV Music Awards....Over 8600 Tweets per second.....

So who on here is on Twitter?

Moira
03-Sep-11, 23:25
Not me, but that should come as no great surprise.

Is there a point to this thread?

golach
03-Sep-11, 23:34
Sandy do Twitters Tweet? or Twitt?

Saveman
03-Sep-11, 23:54
twitter.com/saveman

sandyr1
04-Sep-11, 00:54
Not me, but that should come as no great surprise.

Is there a point to this thread?

I dunno/ just interesting to understand the World perhaps....oh... we have one.....
And a number of the Politicians over here are getting themselves in big trouble posting reeally stoopid things....

And Mr. G., over here they 'Tweet'.....there are also 'other' matters starting with TW................ah....just thinking o' the olde Caithnesss days!

toffee_pie
04-Sep-11, 01:39
Just read about Beyonce, when she announced her 'baby bump' at the MTV Music Awards....Over 8600 Tweets per second.....

no tweeting, i have a life.

RecQuery
05-Sep-11, 08:09
no tweeting, i have a life.

I don't agree with something therefore I dismiss it with a flippant comment. Apologies if I sound like a hipster, but as with all things (Facebook etc) Twitter used to be good in the early days before the general media and business go too much into it.

oldmarine
05-Sep-11, 22:24

Am I on Twitter? No. I do well if I handle regular email correctly. I've tried facebook but get into trouble using that one. Guess I'm to old at 86 years to learn new fangled things.