PDA

View Full Version : You know your a Facebook addict when............

Droopy
25-Aug-11, 17:50
1. You've got 537 'friends' but its only your mum and dad who ever visit you.........;)
2. You watch every concert/football match/holiday/night out through the camera on your phone so that you can show your friends what an amazing time you have, while not on facebook....

orkneycadian
26-Aug-11, 19:32
http://www.giddy-limit.com/Year6Archive/no.298.html

oldmarine
27-Aug-11, 20:19
1. You've got 537 'friends' but its only your mum and dad who ever visit you.........;)
2. You watch every concert/football match/holiday/night out through the camera on your phone so that you can show your friends what an amazing time you have, while not on facebook....
That's not me. I avoid Facebook as much as possible. Too many people looking on and I don't want them to read me.

Droopy
01-Mar-12, 21:45
1. You've got 537 'friends' but its only your mum and dad who ever visit you.........;)2. You watch every concert/football match/holiday/night out through the camera on your phone so that you can show your friends what an amazing time you have, while not on facebook....

3. You've got to 'like' some stupid poem with a cute picture of a child to let everyone know that you love your children and they mean the world to you.????.....
4. You are very very concerned about someone's well being when you notice they haven't been on Facebook for more than 48 hours.....even though you've not seen them for real in six months before that and thought nothing of it..!!!
5. Your child has more pics of him/her and been quoted more on your Facebook page than a Member of Parliament has been in his/her whole career!...

Big Gaz
02-Mar-12, 17:15
6. You get terribly upset when all your citville friends haven't responded to your gift request leaving you unable to finish off your building upgrade....

7. You enthusiatically look up old friends, acquaintances, schoolmates........and ex-wives & girlfriends...... ((( O.O )))

Me and Them
02-Mar-12, 20:13
8. You add friends by town.. not because you have ever or ever willl speak to them

Tilly Teckel
03-Mar-12, 22:41
How your psychotic Facebook behavior would look in the real world...

changilass
03-Mar-12, 23:02
9. you feel the need to either kiss or fall about laughing after every sentance

golach
03-Mar-12, 23:23
You know your on facebook, when you dont get the inane drivel, thats posted on certain web sites [lol]

Big Gaz
06-Mar-12, 14:21
You know you are on Facebook when you actually know all the people with "Sock Puppets" & multiple accounts :-)

katarina
07-Mar-12, 22:46
When you've got to come to Caithness.org to start a thread to complain when you can't get on it....... or when you reply to that thread to say you can . . .

Droopy
02-Jul-12, 08:28
10. Oh no! It's the holiday season for facebookers!!

Now we have to endure hourly updates! Is it really such a big deal? Or is it imperative that they must let everyone know that they are away for a holiday?.....or tell us there not away, but mention that they have booked for the October holidays?
Do they have an inferiority complex about not being on holiday?....

And get this non-facebookers......airports are open at 3 in the morning where you can get 'vodies'...whatever next, holy cow, next they'll be telling us there's swimming pools and beaches abroad too!!!...and wait for it...there's vodie and beer served there too....OMG!

I wonder if their kids said something really funny in the car on their way down the road?.....Aw yes just noticed......they did...