PDA

View Full Version : Lost Ipod touch at bfest tonight

Londoner
20-Aug-11, 22:56
Hi all orgers, my daughter has lost her ipod touch at the bfest this evening, the ipod has very sentimental value as has pic's of the family pooch that past away recently, if anyone comes across it please get in touch either on the org or txt or call me on 07765515920
Many thanks

Londoner

Kodiak
21-Aug-11, 12:31
I know this is way to late but in future it might be of help. If you go out to a festival of any kind or somewhere you might have a few too many drinks. Then do not take your expensive moblie phone with you. Go and but a cheap PAYG phone, I have one which I keep in the car, you can get one for under £10 and keep £5 on it. Then if you lose it at the festival then there is no real harm done and you will still have your expensive Mobile for day to day use. Saves a lot of heartache in the long run.

Alli
21-Aug-11, 12:36
Hi Various phones handed in to us last night at the beer token tent which we past onto Ryan and Valene. Go to the black stairs today or go to the riverside as Ryan is currently there.

Londoner
21-Aug-11, 18:07
Thanks for your replys, checked with bfest with no luck as with the police, reward on offer for it's return.

Thanks Londoner