PDA

View Full Version : A long shot....help?

ShelleyCowie
17-Aug-11, 14:52
Ok here comes my sob story!

I lost my house key, i havent actually seen it for months but i always assumed it was in the house somewhere and never really need it. But, upon turning my house into a complete mess today, i still cant find them.

Its not the key that i am bothered about, its the keyrings! They mean alot to me.

So has anyone found a key set with a small me to you bear holding a heart keyring, and a wee bride figure keyring on it?

Iv phoned the police station but got to phone back tomorrow as they dont have the right access to check back more than a month.

Anyone ever found it and handed it in somewhere?! If anyone has handed it in somewhere i might cry with joy! I really want my keyrings back :(

Thanks!

ShelleyCowie
18-Aug-11, 11:53
Bump.....they aint been handed into the police station :'(

NickInTheNorth
18-Aug-11, 13:01
Just a thought Shelley, have you asked at local shops, sometimes folks will hand stuff in there...

Hope you find 'em

poppett
18-Aug-11, 13:37
Checked all your jacket pockets, and linings in case there are holes?

Anywhere "stupid" the kids might have hidden them for fun? Maybe you should get them to "find" the keyrings for a small reward.

Hope you find them soon.

cuddlepop
18-Aug-11, 17:01
Have you put anything to the charity shops lately?,could have accidently gone too.
Check kids toy box,they might have been playing with them.

hope you find them soon.

shazzap
18-Aug-11, 21:02
I once put my keys............Wiat for it.............In the bottle steriliser. :roll:

ShelleyCowie
19-Aug-11, 12:13
Me and the hubby has turned the house into a right state! Looked everywhere, in all my clothes, in boxes, behind books, kids toy boxes, in the garden.

Think there is a possibility that my 2 year old might have put them in the bin! still searching though!

suzyq
19-Aug-11, 17:46
Tried down the backs of sofa and chairs?

DeHaviLand
19-Aug-11, 19:37
Have you asked Fran if she's found them? :)

ShelleyCowie
19-Aug-11, 23:27
Tried down the backs of sofa and chairs?

Yep, tipped the couches aswell!

Have you asked Fran if she's found them? :)

I thought o that yesterday but she is in wick haha

ShelleyCowie
21-Sep-11, 12:26
FYI I found these.....in a jumper :roll:

Delighted tho!

sassylass
21-Sep-11, 16:56
If you find my glasses, will you let me know? Thanks.