PDA

View Full Version : hormones

las123
28-Sep-06, 18:25
Any other pregnant women out there with hormones going mental?? i am all over the place just now and once i calm down just laugh at what i done or said. i have another three and a half months to go, fingers crossed it wont last that long!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Piglet
28-Sep-06, 18:40
Gee i remember those times its either laugh or cry but hay it gets better. :D

Fluff
28-Sep-06, 20:33
Someone i work with is 4 months gone and she has been telling me how her eye site is going weird lol, just as well she is an optician!

las123
28-Sep-06, 20:55
it is so strange how it takes over your feelings and emotions, i wasnt bad with my first. even a soppy story on the soaps gets me going.

Piglet
28-Sep-06, 21:18
I was like that with my last one but not with the others or not that i can remember anyway. :~(

chaz
28-Sep-06, 21:22
I was a hormonal MONSTER:D but by number 5 i was ok:lol:
My eyes also went funny wi one of them!

JAWS
28-Sep-06, 23:26
I suffered terribly with both my children. My wife gave me Hell! :lol:

Piglet
28-Sep-06, 23:38
I suffered terribly with both my children. My wife gave me Hell! :lol:

Lol Jaws.

I bet you deserved it tho if it wasn't for you assistance she wouldn't have been hormonal.

Moby
28-Sep-06, 23:45
LOL Jaws!!

I wasn't too bad through my 3 pregnancies, but boy 4 days after each of them were born I was a wreck!! (passed by the following day by the way)

henry20
29-Sep-06, 08:36
Well, bang goes my thoughts of starting a family - think I'll get sterilised instead :)

simpsoney
29-Sep-06, 10:55
He He!! Las123 i know exactly how you feel. But with only 6 weeks to go i can assure you it does get better. I would cry at the drop of a hat a couple of weeks ago but now (still really emotional) it takes a bit more.

Dreading what i will be like after the birth!!!

Hope all is well with you all.

WeeBurd
29-Sep-06, 10:58
LOL Jaws!!

I wasn't too bad through my 3 pregnancies, but boy 4 days after each of them were born I was a wreck!! (passed by the following day by the way)

Me too, Moby, hit me completely unexpectedly first time round, so I was more prepared for it the second time and warned hubby accordingly [lol] !

las123
29-Sep-06, 11:03
im glad others are going through it to. 6 weeks isnt long, time will fly in. the end result is worth all the emotions though