PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Doreen
20-Jul-11, 21:51
How happy are all you orgers because ilove my job love to help any body but when you come on this site some of them put you down critizise your writing on the org find any fault they can but i always thought say what you have to say but ive seen this is a site so waiting to pull people down we all have our down points but at the end of the day religion colour or nationality does it matter we all came here the same way were all gonna leave so let me say good nite and god bless and for them ats got there heads up there own buts your going oot e same way as me no better your no better were all the same end o rant KEEP UR DOGS IN NEED SLEEP LOL X:D

starfish
20-Jul-11, 21:57
How happy are all you orgers because ilove my job love to help any body but when you come on this site some of them put you down critizise your writing on the org find any fault they can but i always thought say what you have to say but ive seen this is a site so waiting to pull people down we all have our down points but at the end of the day religion colour or nationality does it matter we all came here the same way were all gonna leave so let me say good nite and god bless and for them ats got there heads up there own buts your going oot e same way as me no better your no better were all the same end o rant KEEP UR DOGS IN NEED SLEEP LOL X:Dtotall agree with you doreen

Doreen
20-Jul-11, 22:05
totall agree with you doreenBut some people on here think there better than us middle class no there not they came here in nothing and they will go oot wi nothing thats life x

starfish
20-Jul-11, 22:14
they are normally the sad who are normally sitting in a bar on their own as one likes them they are only happy pulling the pxss out of people

Doreen
20-Jul-11, 22:27
they are normally the sad who are normally sitting in a bar on their own as one likes them they are only happy pulling the pxss out of peopleIlike you starfish am i not right though x