PDA

View Full Version : tugmistress

starfish
07-Jul-11, 20:56
hi tugmustress can i have a weather forecast for next week hopw to take the grand kids camping in caithness want it to be a nice experience thNKS

Tugmistress
07-Jul-11, 22:58
Hi Starfish,
i'll do what i can tomorrow evening for you, it'll only go 5 days in advance though, that's the best i can do with any degree of accuracy, sorry. when is the latest you can view online before you go camping?

starfish
07-Jul-11, 23:06
hi tugmistress i will not be going till after the sunday thanks

Tugmistress
08-Jul-11, 18:17
At the moment it's looking warm, a little damp at times but mainly dry with quite a bit of sun for around here, i'll look again sunday for you :)

starfish
08-Jul-11, 21:19
thanks a lot really appreciate it

Tugmistress
10-Jul-11, 19:46
Hi Starfish,
just in from work and having a look for you - it's looking like hardly any wind until around friday lunch, and even then it'll only be gusting around 20mph, temps looking to be a consistent mid to high teens dropping during the darkness hours obviously lol, there is some cloud around, but i think at least 50% of the week should be pretty clear from cloud. friday is definately a day for the cloud to come rolling in from the west and quite possibly bringing wet stuff with it.

one thing to note, with the temperatures and humidity, there is liable to be convection happening and causing the odd downpour - but when and where i cannot forecast, sorry. i would say though that the eastern side of the county could suffer from the summer sea harrs coming in and cooling things off a bit until it burns off in the sun if the cloud cover is thin enough :)

hope that helps you a bit

starfish
10-Jul-11, 20:18
thanks a lot will give camping a go if the grand kids feel up to it, mind you they may change their minds when they realise no electric for they computor games lol