PDA

View Full Version : if 4 is lucky, what's 7?

essex boy
11-Jun-11, 21:14
My son found a 7 leaf clover today! So if 4 is lucky what is 7 worth do you think:D

Tilly Teckel
11-Jun-11, 22:14
Was it a 3 and a 4 stuck together maybe? ;)

Seriously though, lots of cultures consider 7 to be a very lucky number, particularly in Japan where there are 'Seven Lucky Gods'. If you know anyone Japanese I reckon your son could sell them that clover for a few quid! Maybe that's where his luck comes in...?

Fri_13
11-Jun-11, 22:15
if 4 was lucky then 7 would be unlucky lol

Corrie 3
12-Jun-11, 09:50
If you picked it, it means one more dead clover leaf!!!!

C3.......:roll:;):lol:

oldmarine
12-Jun-11, 18:30
My son found a 7 leaf clover today! So if 4 is lucky what is 7 worth do you think:D

Never heard of a 7-leaf clover. Probably very rare, but I doubt anyone would offer you anything for it.

Bazeye
12-Jun-11, 18:43
Never heard of a 7-leaf clover. Probably very rare, but I doubt anyone would offer you anything for it.

Dont know about that. Theres a lot of strange folk about. Reminds me of the bloke who went to the doctors and told him, he liked carrots. The doc replied "Thats nothing to worry about, lots of people like carrots, in fact I'm quite partial to them myself".
The patient replied "Really? do you want to come and see my collection?"

oldmarine
12-Jun-11, 23:25
Dont know about that. Theres a lot of strange folk about. Reminds me of the bloke who went to the doctors and told him, he liked carrots. The doc replied "Thats nothing to worry about, lots of people like carrots, in fact I'm quite partial to them myself".
The patient replied "Really? do you want to come and see my collection?"

Yes, very strange folk. I got a good laugh out of this one.

annemarie482
13-Jun-11, 00:25
4= lucky as rare......

7= MUTANT !! lol

essex boy
13-Jun-11, 10:23
Could'nt sell in now, it has fallen to bits!! Maybe I should have incased it in amba to preserve it for millions of years like the gnat in the well known film!