PDA

View Full Version : Postal Votes

fender
11-May-11, 12:44
I note in the Courier that a woman in Dunbeath is very angry with the Council that she did not receive her Postal Vote. Did she tell anyone before hand? Did she speak to the Royal Mail? Looks like she did not but rather leave it until after the event to make a noise. Well can I say that I got my Postal Vote well before the election. Well done Council AND Royal Mail. Can I get the Groat to run my story?

Duncansby
11-May-11, 12:48
I got mine a few days after applying and I applied on the last possible day of registering for a postal vote! I'm ey at e coo's tail.

Eilanboy
11-May-11, 14:52
I note in the Courier that a woman in Dunbeath is very angry with the Council that she did not receive her Postal Vote. Did she tell anyone before hand? Did she speak to the Royal Mail? Looks like she did not but rather leave it until after the event to make a noise. Well can I say that I got my Postal Vote well before the election. Well done Council AND Royal Mail. Can I get the Groat to run my story?

Two very efficient Council officials were distributing replacement postal vote packs up until 5pm on the day of the election.If she had made contact then she would have had a new one either posted out or hand delivered.
Doubt the Groat wouldn,t be innterested Fender as they only slag of the council