PDA

View Full Version : Equine dental technician and animal listener visits

cazmanian_minx
11-May-11, 09:51
Is there anyone in Caithness or North Sutherland needing a dentist visit for their horse? I found out that David Brown was in the area last week, but not knowing anyone at Caithness Riding Club or at the College, I wasn't aware of his trip until he'd gone (just missed the saddler visit as well for the same reason!).

He says that quite a few people seem to have been in the same position and if there are enough of us wanting a visit then he'll come back sooner than his planned six months' time, so if you're interested please reply or PM me and I'll see what dates he has available. If you've not heard of David, he's a very well respected equine dental technician, BEVA and BAEDT approved, and he covers the UK and Europe:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/EQUINE-DENTISTRY/52496536278

(Is there anyone from CRC reading this who would be kind enough to post up advance notification of visits like this on this forum? I do try to remember to check the website regularly, but don't always catch everything.)

Also, animal listener Isobel Hogton is planning a visit to the north coast in July. I'm normally extremely sceptical about things like this, but after hearing glowing reports from two horse owners locally who would normally also be extremely sceptical, I've booked listening sessions for my horse and two dogs. Please use the contact links on her website if you'd like to book a session for your animals or yourself:
http://www.horselistenerscotland.co.uk/

topotheuk
11-May-11, 23:20
Hey if you have a look on www.pcuk.org/caithness or Caithness Pony Club on Facebook you will find details of David Brown's visits, saddlers and Kay McCarroll McTimoney Chiropractor (human, equine and canine) and other bits and pieces of information. if you look on the pony club website, you will find a page called Newsletters and Updates. New information and dates will be on here. If you look at the Caithness Pony Club page on Facebook, you will see new information under discussions or sometimes on the wall. I usually try to put David and Kay's visits on here, but don't always have the time, but always post on the pony club website. David is usually up April/May and October (ish) Kay McCarroll is usually up every 2/3 months and will be up on Monday 30th May. Hope this is of use. :o)

cazmanian_minx
12-May-11, 07:26
Hey if you have a look on www.pcuk.org/caithness (http://www.pcuk.org/caithness) or Caithness Pony Club on Facebook you will find details of David Brown's visits, saddlers and Kay McCarroll McTimoney Chiropractor (human, equine and canine) and other bits and pieces of information. if you look on the pony club website, you will find a page called Newsletters and Updates. New information and dates will be on here. If you look at the Caithness Pony Club page on Facebook, you will see new information under discussions or sometimes on the wall. I usually try to put David and Kay's visits on here, but don't always have the time, but always post on the pony club website. David is usually up April/May and October (ish) Kay McCarroll is usually up every 2/3 months and will be up on Monday 30th May. Hope this is of use. :o)

Thank you, that's really helpful :D