PDA

View Full Version : babysitter available

LadyPark
21-Oct-04, 02:57
Do you need someone responsible,good with kids, that has spare time on weekends, days or nights to supervise children, either at their own house or at mine, then give me a call, I can provide references, and you can phone me to meet up prior to booking, phone 892269 and ask for Veronica, prices/fees only discussed in person. PS:I am not a childminder, so do not charge those kinds of prices, no offence to minders, I have loads of friends that do that as a job, but theirs not many of them who'll babysit/childmind to the early hours while u go out and enjoy yourself.I have my own transport so distance is not a problem , (with in reason!), but will be taken into consideration, when discussing fee. Thankyou , if no-one at home, please leave message on answering machine, and I will call you back soon.

casper
21-Oct-04, 07:50
Hi,

I don't mean to interfere, but if you are going to look after children in your own house for more than a couple of hours, you do have to become registered with the Care Commission.

LadyPark
22-Oct-04, 01:58
Hi, I have checked this, and according to the regulation of care (scotland) act 2001 , unless I work for an agency, (which I don't), there is no problem with me doing this, thankyou for asking, I hope this eases any concerns, that may arise, and I don't think you (casper), were interfering.