PDA

View Full Version : Zumba Classes in Wick

ONE UNITED
30-Apr-11, 21:51
Zumba class on Monday 2nd May is cancelled due to the Election having booked the main hall in the Assembly Rooms all week. Sorry!!!:~(

Am starting my Saturday morning class on the 7th May from 10-11 for a few weeks til see how it goes, hopefully see you there!! :Razz

Diane Sinclair
xx

Dadie
30-Apr-11, 22:13
Is the Saturday class in the assembly rooms?
And is it complete beginner friendly?
What do you need ... just trainers or what?
And is it ok to sneak in a wee bit late and slope off a wee bit early...I have a wee one at the ballet at the same time...and the class would give me somewhere to wait for her without leaving the building and get an exercise class in too..BONUS!

Julia
30-Apr-11, 22:31
Me and my sis are planning coming along to the Monday night classes.... I think it's just joggy bottoms/leggings and trainers Dadie

Vistravi
30-Apr-11, 22:35
I got to one in thurso and its jogging bottoms/leggings and trainers, whatever you feel comfortable in that doesn't restrict you.

ONE UNITED
01-May-11, 08:05
Hi, yip, the Saturday morning class is in the Assembly rooms (main hall) as well as my Monday class. Thats fine to sneak in and out whenever no probs. Its just jogging bottoms or leggins and trainers that most people wear.

Hopefully see you there guys on the Saturday or Monday, its great fun and good exercise too............x

thejudd
01-May-11, 20:10
when is the monday night one starting again and wot time is it please

Dadie
01-May-11, 21:56
Thanks thats great!
Its hard to fit a class in somehow with the kids stuff!
See you saturday...how much is the classes?
I dont normally carry much in the way of cash....
So it would be handy to know!

ONE UNITED
02-May-11, 17:33
Hi, the Monday night class starts again as normal on the 9th May from 7-7.45pm in the main hall in the Assembly Rooms, Wick. The classes are £3 each and you get a card that gets punched everytime you come, pay for 9 classes and get your 10th one free!! Hopefully see you all there. Ta.
Diane xx