PDA

View Full Version : What's yer favouite TV channel?

crayola
09-Sep-06, 01:26
Mines is Film Four. Anyone else watching Clockwork Orange?

connieb19
09-Sep-06, 01:42
Mines is Film Four. Anyone else watching Clockwork Orange?
Pulp Fiction has just finished on uktv Gold. I was watching that..

crayola
09-Sep-06, 01:47
Pulp Fiction is on my Must See list. It's been there for a long time.

Clockwork Orange is horrific. Much worse than I remembered.

connieb19
09-Sep-06, 01:52
Pulp Fiction is on my Must See list. It's been there for a long time.

Clockwork Orange is horrific. Much worse than I remembered.Pulp Fiction is on again tomorrow night if you fancy seeing it, it's a brilliant film.

willowbankbear
09-Sep-06, 01:56
Sky sports1

crayola
09-Sep-06, 02:00
I'm out on the town tomorrow night. Any other Orgers in town tomorrow night?

crayola
09-Sep-06, 02:02
That's in Glasgow.

willowbankbear
09-Sep-06, 06:55
Nah. Unfortunatley I will be in here[evil] :( wherabouts do ya go in Glasgow on a night oot?

henry20
09-Sep-06, 16:15
Back to the original thread, I only have 4 channel :( Therefore, I would have to pick between BBC1, STV or Ch 4 - depending what rubbish is on.

BBC2 is a last resort!

connieb19
09-Sep-06, 16:26
Back to the original thread, I only have 4 channel :( Therefore, I would have to pick between BBC1, STV or Ch 4 - depending what rubbish is on.

BBC2 is a last resort!
It's a disgrace that we don't have Channel 5 here yet..[evil]

henry20
09-Sep-06, 16:42
It's a disgrace that we don't have Channel 5 here yet..[evil]

Very true and I really do grudge paying a tv licence to watch the 4 channels we do get - never mind paying a monthly subsription to access more rubbish!!

Now, freeview would be another matter - I wouldn't object to buying a freeview box, but it doesn't work in my house :cry:

Billy Boy
09-Sep-06, 19:57
Pulp Fiction is on again tomorrow night if you fancy seeing it, it's a brilliant film.

lol that's more than a brillant film,it's my all time fav:D now i'am of for a royale with cheese:cool:

Billy Boy
09-Sep-06, 20:01
btw i'am mostly watching sky sport's new's and player for poker and u.f.c:Razz

obiron
09-Sep-06, 20:06
usually a cartoon channel on in our house. but i like film four now its free. like channel 5 for stuff like csi.

sharon
09-Sep-06, 20:07
Oh I like soaps on bbc and stv, thought Honey in Eastenders in labour was fantastic!!:Razz

connieb19
09-Sep-06, 20:09
usually a cartoon channel on in our house. but i like film four now its free. like channel 5 for stuff like csi.
I didn't realise Film 4 was free until I read your post. :( How long's it been free for?

Piglet
09-Sep-06, 20:11
Film for has been free for about a month now

obiron
09-Sep-06, 20:17
its pretty good to watch things that i have never seen watched godfather 1 and 2 with the third one on on sunday night.

Pennylane
09-Sep-06, 20:23
Just love Sponge Bob Square Pants :lol: G/Sons fav lol so well hey if you cant beat them just join them ....:eek:

obiron
09-Sep-06, 20:26
Just love Sponge Bob Square Pants :lol: G/Sons fav lol so well hey if you cant beat them just join them ....:eek:

saying nothing i like it too.my fave is fosters home for imaginary friends.

Pennylane
09-Sep-06, 20:34
saying nothing i like it too.my fave is fosters home for imaginary friends. Certainly beats Bill and Ben or Muffin the Mule, :lol: , Pmsl

Pennylane
09-Sep-06, 21:18
saying nothing i like it too.my fave is fosters home for imaginary friends. Well lol being serious now How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria...All these up and coming stars of Music and Drama...how can we judge??? They put there all into it...:roll: if i were a judge i would pass them all.... Andrew Lloyd Webber should remember what it was like when HE was an up and coming Star :confused lol

Bobinovich
09-Sep-06, 21:47
Oh I like soaps on bbc and stv, thought Honey in Eastenders in labour was fantastic!!:Razz

Mrs Bob is a junkie for Home & Away, Neighbours and Hollyoaks so I have to put up with an hour and a half of soaps (sometimes 2 hours if she wants to see the next Hollyoaks episode too) 5 days a week.

Give me some SciFi instead!

WeeBurd
09-Sep-06, 22:10
Living TV2 - Kath & Kim, Crossing Over with John Edward, The Sixth Sense with Colin Fry, Next Top Model... aahhhh, girlie TV heaven :lol:

Pennylane
09-Sep-06, 23:26
Living TV2 - Kath & Kim, Crossing Over with John Edward, The Sixth Sense with Colin Fry, Next Top Model... aahhhh, girlie TV heaven :lol:Well how do u beat a beat a prog like that ??? Wasnt it just Brill :D All 5 Ochestras from Hyde Park to Glasgow Green ,Manchester,to Swansea,and Belfast,Great viewing prog for a sat night, was at Glasgow Green a few weeks ago with G/Daughter for the World Pipe Band Championships and it was just amazing.Scotland Forever YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

dirdyweeker
09-Sep-06, 23:33

what did you think of Honey and her 'Epidoodle'? I thought that was hilarious.

Sporran
10-Sep-06, 18:09
My fave channel over here is BBC America. :)

outsider
11-Sep-06, 01:13
Ahh its hard..im a tv junkie...mayb Trouble...:eek: ...I love a lot of the shows on it.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
11-Sep-06, 01:39
Love the telly.Best programme in the past while....Life in Marrs.This was ma growing up genre...the 70's.....The Sweeney,etc.Da ye all remember Vegas wi Robert Ulrich or is it one o' ma nightmares?

Ma favourite channel........Channel 4.......Shameless....nuff said:lol: :lol:

crayola
14-Sep-06, 00:40
wherabouts do ya go in Glasgow on a night oot?Start off in pubs in the west end and head into town afterwards. Usually end up in noisy overpriced clubs I swore I'd never go to again. :lol: