PDA

View Full Version : The Forty Five Project

fortyfiveproject
11-Apr-11, 19:46
Hello there!

As some of you may know (or have guessed by my username :lol:) I'm currently working on The Forty Five Project. The aim is to get a true-to-life film depiction of Bonnie Prince Charlie onto the big screen. There's been a couple of articles about it in the local press and we hit the BBC News page (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-12989467) last week so perhaps some of you have heard of it? It isn't a business, it's like a community project that anyone can get involved in. And where the community is global :lol:

Anyway, we're holding our first meeting this Saturday (16th April, which is also the anniversary of Culloden) at Culloden House Hotel (incidentally where Charles Edward Stuart had his HQ before the battle) and I wondered if anyone on here would be interested in attending. I have had a fair few people from Caithness get in touch about the Project so I thought I'd put news of the meeting on the forum in case anyone was interested.

Do drop me an email or PM if you are interested in attending as places are limited.

Thanks,
Judith :)

www.thefortyfiveproject.com