31-Mar-11, 17:42
Is anybody going tonight?

It could be done, I fancy a pint.

Julia
31-Mar-11, 18:11
I was going to go but babysitter isn't well... :o( next month hopefully

pat
31-Mar-11, 18:57
Sorry not this month - heading to Edinburgh and travels next week so cannot manage away both times.

Kevin Milkins
31-Mar-11, 19:33
I was going to go but babysitter isn't well... :o( next month hopefully

You have wet my apetite now,:Razz see you next month.

Bazeye
01-Apr-11, 01:24
You have wet my apetite now,:Razz see you next month.

Well, did anyone turn up or were you supping on your own Kevin? Btw how many usually turn up for the curry nights and who are they? hope to make one, one year, would be better in Thurso, mind.

Fran
01-Apr-11, 02:41
we did offer to meet in thurso but there wasn't much interest.

Bobinovich
01-Apr-11, 07:16
I'm sure the Thurso chapter of the Org will have a curry night once we get a decent sit-in place that does a nice curry!

Kevin Milkins
01-Apr-11, 07:26
Well, did anyone turn up or were you supping on your own Kevin? Btw how many usually turn up for the curry nights and who are they? hope to make one, one year, would be better in Thurso, mind.

It was a very good pint last night and I enjoyed the curry.

It's not for me to disclose who turned up in case they should have been elsewere. lol

PM us when your up.

SunnyChick
01-Apr-11, 10:19
You guys meet up?

Julia
01-Apr-11, 10:26
You guys meet up?

We do indeed, on the last Thursday of every month, have done for about three years now

Hoida
01-Apr-11, 10:41
I'm sure the Thurso chapter of the Org will have a curry night once we get a decent sit-in place that does a nice curry!

Must try and get something organised. Just wonder how many would be interested.

SunnyChick
01-Apr-11, 11:05
I had no idea you guys met up. I would possibly be interested in this (Thurso side) sometime. However, need plenty notice for sitters, etc.

Hoida - keep me posted! :O)