PDA

View Full Version : Whats the craic...........

Bazeye
18-Mar-11, 22:49
....about the Most hated family in America thread closing? Have I missed something or what? Is the poster of that thread banned and using a new name or what? Im confused.:confused

Corrie 3
18-Mar-11, 22:53
....about the Most hated family in America thread closing? Have I missed something or what? Is the poster of that thread banned and using a new name or what? Im confused.:confused
He was sussed out pretty quick by "Troll Busters" wasnt he Beks.?..Its ok, you can all sleep safely in your beds tonight!!!!

C3....:roll:;)

brandy
18-Mar-11, 23:10
saying that.. it was a valid subject.. they are a bunch of freaks..

Bazeye
18-Mar-11, 23:14
He was sussed out pretty quick by "Troll Busters" wasnt he Beks.?..Its ok, you can all sleep safely in your beds tonight!!!!

C3....:roll:;)

What did Beks upset everyone about? Missed, or cant remember that either........should I be afraid of him? Isnt red wine nicer the more you drink. I usually drink bitter when i go out and dont usually bother with wine. First glass was a bit of a struggle, but nothing I couldnt manage. Mmmmm,,,,,its tasting quite nice now.

bekisman
18-Mar-11, 23:46
Hey, slow down, I ain't upset no one - I'm a nice chap is I.
It was me that suggested he (the Hitler lover thread person) was a troll by his writing method and only using lower case i's.. Why even this afternoon we had another scoundrel, but Beks, Corrie 3 and SunnyChick were right onto the case.. and the blackguard was dispatched..

Bazeye
19-Mar-11, 02:56
It was me that suggested he (the Hitler lover thread person) was a troll by his writing method and only using lower case i's.. Why even this afternoon we had another scoundrel, but Beks, Corrie 3 and SunnyChick were right onto the case.. and the blackguard was dispatched..
You'd have thought that if you were trolling you'd have at least got yout upprercases sorted out, wouldnt you.

i woULd ANaY way

John Little
19-Mar-11, 07:58
Bonjour! Je m'apelle Jean.

Je suis un troll Francais!

Nyah-Nyah!

SunnyChick
19-Mar-11, 09:04
I have no idea about "the most hated family in America" craic.

The way some folks approach a topic, you can tell they are looking for confrontation, and it just isn't cool. [disgust]

That thread just had an uneasy feel to it, (with echos of a previous thread which was pretty offensive), so I'm glad it was locked.

Anyway - something to celebrate - it's Saturday - and the sun might decide to shine today! :D

pmcd
19-Mar-11, 10:25
Jean Petit!

You are an excrescence to your mother's eyeballs, and your father shouted at lamp-posts. You have the brain cells of an amoeba, and your favourite food is toe nails. You have hair like which the backside of a pig, and your pets all have the colic.

This is how we deal with French trolls!

shazzap
19-Mar-11, 10:49

Am i being thick here, but what do you mean by them using lower case i.

orkneycadian
19-Mar-11, 10:56
Its as cryptic as them using 3's instead of E's......

SunnyChick
19-Mar-11, 11:05
I think Beks had suspected that we may have had a recurring pest in our midst (and I was rapidly coming to the same conclusion) because....

Someone had been trolling the org, possibly under different usernames. Typically they would use lots of the number "3" instead of "E" in his/her username. But what stood out like a sore thumb was his/her inability to use correct grammar or punctuation, for example often using "i" instead of "I".

Which suggests to me, that the troll suffers from a combination of lazyness, immaturity and lack of education.

shazzap
19-Mar-11, 11:09
I think Beks had suspected that we may have had a recurring pest in our midst (and I was rapidly coming to the same conclusion) because....

Someone had been trolling the org, possibly under different usernames. Typically they would use lots of the number "3" instead of "E" in his/her username. But what stood out like a sore thumb was his/her inability to use correct grammar or punctuation, for example often using "i" instead of "I".

Which suggests to me, that the troll suffers from a combination of lazyness, immaturity and lack of education.

I suspected mental health issues. I put this on the thread, but it was closed down as i was writing it.

bekisman
19-Mar-11, 12:14

Thanks for that SunnyChick, it might well be he/she does it all intentionally, and, you can guarantee that whoever it is, will be reading this, and they'll be back in another guise...

I ain't bothered, just find it hilarious, that bods can't come on here for a laugh, and a josh, but find it in their psychological makeup to 'stir things'.. For some reason I suspect they think it's a bunch of hillbillies up here, but we ain't be we? :roll:

bekisman
19-Mar-11, 12:16
Am i being thick here, but what do you mean by them using lower case i.

Surely not another Troll!! i wonder? ;)

John Little
19-Mar-11, 12:23
Jean Petit!

You are an excrescence to your mother's eyeballs, and your father shouted at lamp-posts. You have the brain cells of an amoeba, and your favourite food is toe nails. You have hair like which the backside of a pig, and your pets all have the colic.

This is how we deal with French trolls!

Je crache en votre direction generale! Je wax a toi! Cherchez la vache et la plume de ma tante sale Eccosais/Anglais.

Vous est un petit rosbif!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

And you will nevair find ze 'oly grail if you do not get a cheval instead of zose coconuts!

shazzap
19-Mar-11, 12:29
Surely not another Troll!! i wonder? ;)

Mwahahaha i i i i i :lol:

Gizmo
19-Mar-11, 13:22
I haven't looked at that thread, but i can take an educated guess that it's about The West Boro Baptist Church? When i watched the documentary that Louis Theroux did about them a few years ago, i honestly couldn't believe what i was seeing and hearing, they are the biggest bunch of crackpots i have ever seen.

secrets in symmetry
19-Mar-11, 15:05
I haven't looked at that thread, but i can take an educated guess that it's about The West Boro Baptist Church? When i watched the documentary that Louis Theroux did about them a few years ago, i honestly couldn't believe what i was seeing and hearing, they are the biggest bunch of crackpots i have ever seen.
They're as big a bunch of evil deluded crackpots as you are likely to see in your lifetime - unless you've encountered EARTHFROMABOV3/HOP3FORTH3DYING, that is.

pmcd
19-Mar-11, 17:28
Jean Petit!

I am truly desolated of your description to me, an honest 'ard-toiling Frenchy-poo, and can only do what all good Frenchmen do with such a turn of affaires. I will immediately burst into sobbings, and proceed home across the Sleeve to my home in Orang-Utange-Sur-Mer, and return to my job in the Dutronc White Flag Manufacturing Companie, S.A.

John Little
19-Mar-11, 17:37
Hein!? Zut Alors - zen eef you are not Engleesh types zen I shall not taunt you any more ma petite choux!

Bon apres midi ma petit chocolat! Et bonne chances avec votre menage des escargots!

Vive la France!

Mais parce que je suis un Troll Francais- je pense que toutes les autres ici sont des Anglais!!

Pouf!