PDA

View Full Version : Pub is now open

Pages : 1 [2]

sapphire
12-Oct-06, 18:29
Can I join in too please!!...I've just promised myself to enjoy myself more!!!!hope this makes sense.......Please pour me one too barman ....anything with a buzz will do! :lol:

angela5
12-Oct-06, 18:37
sapphire, live each day as if it was your last. Here take a drink of this i've no idea what it is though..:D

pultneytooner
12-Oct-06, 18:41
Any excuse for a party, pour me anything..:D
How about a snake bite?[lol]

sapphire
12-Oct-06, 18:41
Thanks Angela it's much appreciated and I'm sure tastes much better than it looks!!!:lol:

angela5
12-Oct-06, 18:43
How about a snake bite?[lol]

Lol pultneytooner, if ye've brought that thing in here i'm gonna pour my drink over your head.:lol:

angela5
12-Oct-06, 18:45
Thanks Angela it's much appreciated and I'm sure tastes much better than it looks!!!:lol:

Going down well anyway. Word of warning keep yer eye on that barman, there's something shifty about him..[lol]

Billy Boy
12-Oct-06, 18:47
one of my old fav's please vodka watered down with cider:Razz

sapphire
12-Oct-06, 18:48
Going down well anyway. Word of warning keep yer eye on that barman, there's something shifty about him..[lol]

You're right there,it is going down very well .....and I can't help noticing that there is something a little strange with that barman but I just can't put my finger on it!!!!! ;)

Tiger Jones
12-Oct-06, 19:31
Three pints of crisps and a packet of Guinness, please.

grumpyhippo
12-Oct-06, 21:26
Feeling sophisticated tonight, I'd like a Martini, but I dina ken if it should be shaken or stir'd. Do I want ice cubes or crushed ice ,do I want an olive or a slice of lemon do I ken diddly squatt? whit to have ?

golach
12-Oct-06, 21:31
Can I suggest we move the Cyber Pub to Errogie's location and join Canuck for some thimble fulls of single malt, I might even try a wee 10 year old Bruichladdich (file://\\bruichladdich) myself tonight to join in "Slange" Canuck

grumpyhippo
12-Oct-06, 21:42
Given the new age discrimination are we allowed to say how old we want our malt?

Auchentoshan 10 year old is my favourite but can I ask for it by name in this hostelry or is it barred by its age discriptor.

Oh *** the law:lol: :lol: I'll have a double and sod the s.

emszxr
12-Oct-06, 21:45
a vodka and fresh orange, i not had one in probably 3 years

hoping it will make my baby sleep, ie. through my milk for her

Tiger Jones
12-Oct-06, 22:22
Couldn't find a 10 year old malt - only this 10 minute old gin.

http://xs207.xs.to/xs207/06414/render_a.jpg

sapphire
12-Oct-06, 22:36
Am I still here?.....Hic!!! :lol:

angela5
12-Oct-06, 22:41
Am I still here?.....Hic!!! :lol:

you've been sleeping in the corner all night..[lol]

sapphire
12-Oct-06, 22:44
Hope my snoring hasn't disturbed anyone!
Angela I was relying on you to look after me!
Still at least I am awake now....think I'll stick to something less 'poisonous' next time.......if they let me back in that is!! :lol:

angela5
12-Oct-06, 22:48
Angela I was relying on you to look after me!
Still at least I am awake now....think I'll stick to something less 'poisonous' next time.......if they let me back in that is!! :lol:

I did'nt need to keep an eye on you, i could hear your snoring so i knew ye were still alive..[lol]

sapphire
12-Oct-06, 22:51
I did'nt need to keep an eye on you, i could hear your snoring so i knew ye were still alive..[lol]

Thanks Angela...A friend in need is a friend indeed!....remind me sometime that I owe you one!...If I can ever return the favour!

Tiger Jones
12-Oct-06, 22:52
Snoring? I see. I thought you were singing. You must be the most harmonic snorer ever.

sapphire
12-Oct-06, 22:54
Snoring? I see. I thought you were singing. You must be the most harmonic snorer ever.
You are much too kind....That's not what my husband says about my snoring lol :lol: ..I've been telling him for years that I don't snore! ;)

henry20
20-Oct-06, 17:03
My, its been quiet in her the past week, just thought I'd pop in for a Friday night tipple, anyone care to join me?

I'll have a glayva on ice please :)

footie chick
20-Oct-06, 17:12
I'll join you make mine a double bacardi KIDS!

canuck
20-Oct-06, 17:13
Good news pultneytooner! You need no longer stock cyber Old Pultney for me. My Wick purchase made it home in one piece and now I can join you all with the real thing when we have those occasions of internet chat around the fireplace in the org pub. I am going to see if I can't track down some coal to use instead of wood and recreate at least a feeling of Caithness in my living room.

pultneytooner
20-Oct-06, 17:55
Good news pultneytooner! You need no longer stock cyber Old Pultney for me. My Wick purchase made it home in one piece and now I can join you all with the real thing when we have those occasions of internet chat around the fireplace in the org pub. I am going to see if I can't track down some coal to use instead of wood and recreate at least a feeling of Caithness in my living room.
Glad you enjoyed your stay canuck, hope the old pultney gives you a nice reminder of your time here.

newlabeluk
20-Oct-06, 20:44
Been a hard day.:roll: I'll have a full fat coke, around of cheese & pickle sandwiches and a loan of Sapphires corner.

I need proper company, even if i don't like alcohol:cool:

Tiger Jones
20-Oct-06, 20:44
Since it's my birthday. the next round is on me :D

newlabeluk
20-Oct-06, 20:46
And me such a cheap date!

Alice in Blunderland
20-Oct-06, 20:48
Can I have a large Vodka with anything in it Im having a bad day but at least the youngest kids are in bed sleeping:D

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 21:01
Been a hard day. I'll have a full fat coke, around of cheese & pickle sandwiches and a loan of Sapphires corner.

I need proper company, even if i don't like alcohol

Hi there, you are more than welcome to share 'my' corner...and right cosy it is too! :D
Any chance I can share your sandwich? I'm feeling a little peckish tonight!

I'll just have a diet pepsi tonight barman ! I'm keeping in with my new friend in the corner!:lol:

angela5
20-Oct-06, 21:04
I'll just have a diet pepsi tonight barman

Good idea.[lol]

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 21:06
Good idea.[lol]

Hi Angela ! What can I get you ...I think I owe you one...looks like your glass is empty and we can't have that! :lol:

angela5
20-Oct-06, 21:08
Hi Angela ! What can I get you ...I think I owe you one...looks like your glass is empty and we can't have that! :lol:

Sapphire, i'll have anything just fill my glass up please.

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 21:12
Sapphire, i'll have anything just fill my glass up please.

Quick Mr Barman please can you fill Angelas' glass for her ...I've heard she doesn't like to be kept waiting!
Don't worry Angela he's a bit on the slow side tonight.If I have to I'll get it myself.....when he's not looking!;)

angela5
20-Oct-06, 21:16
Quick Mr Barman please can you fill Angelas' glass for her ...I've heard she doesn't like to be kept waiting!
Don't worry Angela he's a bit on the slow side tonight.If I have to I'll get it myself.....when he's not looking!;)

He's never looking, i've been helping myself.:lol:

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 21:20
He's never looking, i've been helping myself.:lol:

Naughty,naughty...but I like your style![lol]

angela5
20-Oct-06, 21:27
Naughty,naughty...but I like your style![lol]

I quite liked the idea of seeing you in here drinking diet pepsi, did'nt take you long to pop a spirit or 2 in it when no-one was looking.[lol]

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 21:30
I quite liked the idea of seeing you in here drinking diet pepsi, did'nt take you long to pop a spirit or 2 in it when no-one was looking.[lol]

Oh!....how could you accuse me of such a thing?...I'm almost speechless!..Not!:lol:

canuck
20-Oct-06, 21:39
Since it's my birthday. the next round is on me :D

With that invitation, I might just take a few minutes to stop in before I get on with my tea. How are you? Having a great birthday I hope. Was there lots of chocolate to be consumed? Moira made me a chocolate birthday cake, but I think that Chobbersjnr ate most of it.

Oh, isn't this relaxing. Tiger Jones you pour a fine glass.

Tiger Jones
20-Oct-06, 21:57
With that invitation, I might just take a few minutes to stop in before I get on with my tea. How are you? Having a great birthday I hope. Was there lots of chocolate to be consumed? Moira made me a chocolate birthday cake, but I think that Chobbersjnr ate most of it.

Oh, isn't this relaxing. Tiger Jones you pour a fine glass.I am indeed having a good birthday, thanks.

I daren't chance a chocolate birthday cake. What with all those candles, dontcha know.

Top up? :D

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 22:04
May I just add my belated congratulations!
I've just called the fire brigade .....they're on standby...waiting...ready...so if someone has a match ..I think you should go for it! ...the candles on the cake that is!:D

canuck
20-Oct-06, 22:07
I am indeed having a good birthday, thanks.

Top up? :D

What a kind offer. Yes, I think that I would like that. Mine is the merlot there at your elbow.

angela5
20-Oct-06, 22:09
I've just called the fire brigade .....they're on standby...waiting...ready...so if someone has a match ..I think you should go for it! ...the candles on the cake that is!

[lol] [lol] did'na think all eh candles fitted on the cake.

Tiger Jones
20-Oct-06, 22:09
I've just called the fire brigade .....they're on standby...waiting...ready...so if someone has a match ..I think you should go for it! ...the candles on the cake that is!:D
Thank you!

I have a match.... my face and ... oh, I SEE what you mean! [lol]

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 22:13
All together now......Happy birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birt...Hic....oops....I think I'm going back on the diet pepsi!:lol:

canuck
20-Oct-06, 22:16
[lol] [lol] did'na think all eh candles fitted on the cake.

Talk to moira. She is very creative at getting candles on cakes.

krieve
20-Oct-06, 22:19
I will have a ....... oh yes coke :~( [lol]

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 22:24
I will have a ....... oh yes coke

Oh you need to stay off that stuff! it's not good for you!:lol:
Far better on pepsi....

angela5
20-Oct-06, 22:25
I will have a ....... oh yes coke [lol]

Let sapphire pour you a pepsi.:lol:

krieve
20-Oct-06, 22:32
Oh go on then Sapphire:D i will have a pepsi thanks

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 22:36
Oh go on then Sapphire:D i will have a pepsi thanks

My pleasure...shall we make it a double?....with ice?......straw?.....lemon?
bet you never thought I could be so inventive?

Alice in Blunderland
20-Oct-06, 22:51

Push the boat out and stick an umbrella in it as well and I would love another large Vodka with Irn bru :eek:

paris
20-Oct-06, 22:56
Hi gang !Had a bad day today:( so give me a rum and coke. Thanks , and what ever your having. jan x

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 22:58
Push the boat out and stick an umbrella in it as well and I would love another large Vodka with Irn bru :eek:

Umbrella?...how could I be so stupid as to forget the brolly?But it's not raining in here is it?....I'll have a look around, one of the other oldies is bound to have left one behind from before....they're always doing that ..so someone told me!:lol:

One large vodka and irn bru coming up.....with or without the brolly?

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 23:01
Hi gang !Had a bad day today:( so give me a rum and coke. Thanks , and what ever your having. jan x

Jan as you have had a bad day this one is on the house...seeing as I have got stuck dishing it out now!...only I'm not very good at it! :~(

krieve
20-Oct-06, 23:02
all of the above please apart from the lemon [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
20-Oct-06, 23:07
Umbrella?...how could I be so stupid as to forget the brolly?But it's not raining in here is it?....I'll have a look around, one of the other oldies is bound to have left one behind from before....they're always doing that ..so someone told me!:lol:

One large vodka and irn bru coming up.....with or without the brolly?
Awwww go on then Ill have a brolly :lol:

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 23:10
all of the above please apart from the lemon [lol]

No bother...just one more question...do you want the brolly in it ?
Its a bit on the large side though ..I think it's one of acameron's ? golf brollies..:eek:

sapphire
20-Oct-06, 23:12
Awwww go on then Ill have a brolly :lol:

Oops I just offered it to Krieve!....I'll see what else i can find!
Aha! would you settle for a 'sparkler'?....Tiger Jones may have a match left over from earlier!

krieve
20-Oct-06, 23:14
No bother...just one more question...do you want the brolly in it ?
Its a bit on the large side though ..I think it's one of acameron's ? golf brollies..

yes please [lol] [lol] that should not matter if it's a bit big .

Piglet
21-Oct-06, 11:40
Just back of hols. Back to reality.

Think ill have a vodka & lemonade to cheer me up. :D

Alice in Blunderland
21-Oct-06, 12:30
OOOH I think I had one too many vodkas last night.Can I have a cup of coffee as I think thats all I can handle just now.:D

Ricco
21-Oct-06, 13:01
I was just thinking that I have a heck of a thirst and spotted the 'Open for Business' sign - thank the dog! I'll have a large super-chilled Black Russian, please. Loverly!;)

newlabeluk
21-Oct-06, 18:08
well i've decided to push the boat out and have a glass of fizzy white wine. I just relised that it's my counties half term break next week.......please leave the bottle!

the next rounds on me.......
Angela, Sapphire was there any cake left last night?

Piglet
21-Oct-06, 18:43
I will be glad when Monday comes kids back to school for a few weeks anyway. :D

I'll have a Southern Comfort & coke, Please with plenty ice & a pack of Scampi Fries.

Piglet
22-Oct-06, 00:52
Pub is quite tonight but hey same again please. . . its one for the road. lol ;)

angela5
22-Oct-06, 00:58
well i've decided to push the boat out and have a glass of fizzy white wine. I just relised that it's my counties half term break next week.......please leave the bottle!

the next rounds on me.......
Angela, Sapphire was there any cake left last night?

Cake what cake? eh'm i remember something about a cake it had to many candles, can't recall having a slice though. :lol:

angela5
22-Oct-06, 01:00
Pub is quite tonight but hey same again please. . . its one for the road. lol ;)

I'll join you piglet.:D

willowbankbear
22-Oct-06, 02:07
Sorry to bring you the bad news, Pultneytooners forgotten to renew his 3 monthly licence so the pub is officially shut until further notice[evil] [evil]

henry20
22-Oct-06, 02:09
Oh well, its off to the fridge for me :)

canuck
22-Oct-06, 02:14
Sorry to bring you the bad news, Pultneytooners forgotten to renew his 3 monthly licence so the pub is officially shut until further notice[evil] [evil]

I'll volunteer to take up a collection to pay the renewal fee.

Tiger Jones
22-Oct-06, 09:47
I'll volunteer to take up a collection to pay the renewal fee.If there was a deposit on the empties, I'm sure we could renew the licence and build an extension to the pub! :cool:

canuck
22-Oct-06, 12:24
If there was a deposit on the empties, I'm sure we could renew the licence and build an extension to the pub! :cool:

Excellent plan.

Also, I think that we may have a positive balance in the Toronto Chapter account. I'll ask the president/social convenor/treasurer if we can release some of the funds to pay for the license.

Kingetter
22-Oct-06, 12:29
Excellent plan.

Also, I think that we may have a positive balance in the Toronto Chapter account. I'll ask the president/social convenor/treasurer if we can release some of the funds to pay for the license.

Just turn them upside down and grab the moolah that falls from their pockets - that would help and be quick.

Whitewater
22-Oct-06, 14:31
Just back from Holiday, in dire need on a pint of MacEwans 60 shilling and a good glass of Old Pultney.

canuck
22-Oct-06, 14:34
If this license issue continues much longer I can supply the Old Pultney. It is now stocked in Canadian establishments and I found it in my local LCBO yesterday.

canuck
22-Oct-06, 15:06

The pub can now re-open. I can issue the license, well at least I can sign the license.

The UK government has given me the authority to sign UK passports. I noticed in the fine print that it also means that I can sign applications for the license of cyber pubs. So, pultneytooner the org pub can open its doors for the thirsty Caithnessians.

Piglet
22-Oct-06, 15:14
i'll drink too that.;)

mines a vodka & lemonade.

emszxr
22-Oct-06, 15:15
is there any magners going, i couldnt get any at shops today :~(

obiron
22-Oct-06, 15:22
phew i've just read the is thurso racist thread and could go a vodka and coke.

sapphire
22-Oct-06, 15:33
May I join you and suggest a toast " To new friends!":lol:

henry20
22-Oct-06, 15:41
I'll join emszxr with a magners and raise my glass to 'friends - new & old!'

Piglet
22-Oct-06, 15:44
Ill have a vodka & lemonade & heres to friends new & old alike.:Razz

sapphire
22-Oct-06, 16:13
My round..I think...drinks for everyone Mr Barman please!
I would also like one for Tiger Jones and an exceptionally large Laphroaig for my friend Kingetter...he's a gem!:lol:

Piglet
22-Oct-06, 16:29
Cheers sapphire. :Razz

sapphire
22-Oct-06, 16:34
You are entirely welcome...just wish I could do it for real!;)
The lottery seems to be doing its best not to pick my numbers...and you know what ?.....it's succeeding!...no surprise there then![disgust]

Tiger Jones
22-Oct-06, 16:47
My round..I think...drinks for everyone Mr Barman please!
I would also like one for Tiger Jones and an exceptionally large Laphroaig for my friend Kingetter...he's a gem!:lol:Cheers, sapphire - I'll have one of these...

http://www.condenast.co.uk/ImageLib/215x233/g_j/GQ_TigerBeer.jpg

... please.

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 22:34
hi Mr barman...I'm looking for a little company tonight! Is there anyone in with wit and conversation!
While you're looking can I have someting tall and cool with a twist?
( don't know what it means...but it sounds good!):lol:

Tiger Jones
23-Oct-06, 22:40
I'm tall and cool but nothing is twisted.

Oh wait - does twisted humour count?

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 22:42
I'm tall and cool but nothing is twisted.

Oh wait - does twisted humour count?

Certainly does!....Thought I was gonna be the loner at the bar there for a second....not a position I enjoy!.......What you for?....:lol:

Tiger Jones
23-Oct-06, 22:44
Certainly does!....Thought I was gonna be the loner at the bar there for a second....not a position I enjoy!.......What you for?....:lol:
Pint and a half of Guinness please. The half is for my dragon.

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 22:46
Pint and a half of Guinness please. The half is for my dragon.

Dragon?....what's it's name?:roll:

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 22:47
Ok I'll have a dram, I swore I wasn't going to the pub this week:roll: Eh, I'll have an Irn Bru Wicked.

Tiger Jones
23-Oct-06, 22:47
Dragon?....what's it's name?:roll:Samantha. Doesn't really suit him but he likes it.

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 22:48
Ok I'll have a dram, I swore I wasn't going to the pub this week:roll: Eh, I'll have an Irn Bru Wicked.

Hey Connie good to see you.
Finished that recipe for toffee tatties yet?:lol:

Piglet
23-Oct-06, 22:49

At least it is calorie free in here.LoL :lol:

Moira
23-Oct-06, 22:50
Ok Connie - I'll join you. Make mine a glass of red. TigerJ - I was sure you were going to say your dragon's name was Puff [lol]

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 22:51
dont ever leave bottles of magners in the freezer bit o the fridge over nite, dogs are loving the defrosting of the fridge bombing about wi cider tasting chunks of ice :lol:

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 22:52
dont ever leave bottles of magners in the freezer bit o the fridge over nite, dogs are loving the defrosting of the fridge bombing about wi cider tasting chunks of ice :lol:

Hey Saxo...you old enough to be in here with all us girlies?:lol:

Tiger Jones
23-Oct-06, 22:52
Ok Connie - I'll join you. Make mine a glass of red. TigerJ - I was sure you were going to say your dragon's name was Puff [lol]
Nope. No famous dragons would have anything to do with me.

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 22:54
whats age got 2 do with it, Size is everything allegedly :eek:

sapphire
Hey Saxo...you old enough to be in here with all us girlies?:lol:

Oh by the way saxo I hear Connie's working on a menu for your dinner!:lol:

connieb19
dont ever leave bottles of magners in the freezer bit o the fridge over nite, dogs are loving the defrosting of the fridge bombing about wi cider tasting chunks of ice :lol:I did the same thing on saturday with tins of lager, forgot all about them. You wantin a toffee tattie instead?

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 22:56
whats age got 2 do with it, Size is everything allegedly :eek:

That's the trouble with most men.....they don't know one end of a ruler from the other!:lol:

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 22:56
Oh by the way saxo I hear Connie's working on a menu for your dinner!:lol:
LOL, I thought it was breakfast. [para]
tut this 3 minute things a pain!!

Moira
23-Oct-06, 22:58
Just been speaking to Canuck - Barman pour another glass of red - Canuck will be along shortly.

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 22:58
LOL, I thought it was breakfast. [para]
tut this 3 minute things a pain!!

Breakfast Connie?...you're getting awfully forward!;)
You're right about the wait though!

Tiger Jones
23-Oct-06, 22:59
That's the trouble with most men.....they don't know one end of a ruler from the other!:lol:I definitely know the Queen's head from her feet!

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 23:00
entering risky territory again, Im a kinda keep fit gadgy so fruit is on the menu nice melons deff top o the list

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:01
entering risky territory again, Im a kinda keep fit gadgy so fruit is on the menu nice melons deff top o the listI like plums masel...:lol:

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:01
Tiger did that dragon just set fire to the barmans' jacket.?...thought he was looking hot there for a moment.....and I haven't had that much to drink!:lol:

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 23:03
Breakfast Connie?...you're getting awfully forward!;)
You're right about the wait though!

its ok connie hun i wont throw U oot for fartin :lol:

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:03
Tiger did that dragon just set fire to the barmans' jacket.?...thought he was looking hot there for a moment.....and I haven't had that much to drink!:lol:No he just farted and set light to it, did you see the blue lowe? :lol:

Tiger Jones
23-Oct-06, 23:04
Tiger did that dragon just set fire to the barmans' jacket.?...thought he was looking hot there for a moment.....and I haven't had that much to drink!:lol:He heard the barman say he always wanted a smoking jacket. Very obliging is Samantha - just goes too far sometimes.

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:04
its ok connie hun i wont throw U oot for fartin :lol:

Oh you have been following the posts haven't you?...clever boy!:lol:

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:05
its ok connie hun i wont throw U oot for fartin :lol:Jeez thanks, that's a load of my mind. ;) I hate having to be shy.

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:06
Jeez thanks, that's a load of my mind. ;) I hate having to be shy.

Grab him while you can Connie ...that's a far better offer than the one i got!:lol:

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 23:07
I like plums masel...:lol:

how many can U handle tho? not saying U got a big gob or anything :eek:

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:08
3........:roll:

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:09

Oh! I can't wait for the answer to this one!:lol:

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 23:10
mmm paddlin me canoe across the firth

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:12
mmm paddlin me canoe across the firth

I would'nt bother ....you're gonna be knackered before you get here ...even with a howling gale behind you![lol]

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:13
mmm paddlin me canoe across the firthCan ye paddle with yer hands in yer pooches? :confused

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:15
Can ye paddle with yer hands in yer pooches? :confused

Maybe now is a good time to get the 'pink dodgems' out Connie...:lol:

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:18
Maybe now is a good time to get the 'pink dodgems' out Connie...:lol:

Wonder if they float............?:confused

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:20
Wonder if they float............?:confused
We could try this one, If we use a shoe horn we might be able to squeeze in.
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1766604/2/istockphoto_1766604_pink_boat.jpg

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 23:26
as long as you comply to transport regulations and have a wide load sign displayed it shudnt be a prob

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:29
as long as you comply to transport regulations and have a wide load sign displayed it shudnt be a prob

Of course ..all regulations will be obeyed....especially now,isn't that right Connie?...:roll:

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:29
What about Greenpeace? [para]

willowbankbear
23-Oct-06, 23:39
Has Pultneytooner sacked his bouncers? The bar is full of unruly savages tonight;) :Razz

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:39
Are your arms tired yet saxo01?
Poor Connie's worried that Greenpeace are going to condemn our 'yacht' as a hazard to wildlife!:(

Moira
23-Oct-06, 23:42
Has Pultneytooner sacked his bouncers? The bar is full of unruly savages tonight;) :Razz

Hi Bear - what are you having? I'm just sitting quietly in the corner with TigerJ & Samantha (the dragon).

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:45
Hi Bear - what are you having? I'm just sitting quietly in the corner with TigerJ & Samantha (the dragon).You are quiet tonight Moira, have another drink, it's your turn for Kareoke. That Samantha's a strange looking one aint she?

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:47
You are quiet tonight Moira, have another drink, it's your turn for Kareoke. That Samantha's a strange looking one aint she?

looks like it's time for me to sit quietly in the corner too! At least it's warm with the dragon!:roll:

Moira
23-Oct-06, 23:48
I'm enjoying the crack Connie. Let me drink Canuck's glass of red - she's not turned up - then I'll be ready for the Karaoke ;)

willowbankbear
23-Oct-06, 23:49
No drinking anything, its 11.45pm & even Cyber bars have restrictions, unless P.T has a special late licence the bar is shut:~( !! UNLESS you all fancy a bit of skinny dipping in the North Baths?;)

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:49
looks like it's time for me to sit quietly in the corner too! At least it's warm with the dragon!:roll:
No point in being quiet now, you've already shown yourself up. You just need nother drink. :D

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 23:52
No point in being quiet now, you've already shown yourself up. You just need nother drink. :D

You're right Connie!.........I'm not going anywhere near the north baths either!
Just sitting quiet in the corner, having a soft drink, and behaving myself!;)

willowbankbear
23-Oct-06, 23:54
You're right Connie!.........I'm not going anywhere near the north baths either!
Just sitting quiet in the corner, having a soft drink, and behaving myself!;)

No? why not? we all ken some that did, http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_169.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYGB) lol

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxmk762YYGB (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb113_ZNxmk762YYGB&utm_id=7921)

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 23:57
No? why not? we all ken some that did, http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_169.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYGB) lol

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxmk762YYGB (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb113_ZNxmk762YYGB&utm_id=7921)
Did you see it WBB? lol:eek:

willowbankbear
23-Oct-06, 23:59
That would spoil a good tale connieb, did ye get email i sent ye earlier?

canuck
24-Oct-06, 00:00
I'm enjoying the crack Connie. Let me drink Canuck's glass of red - she's not turned up - then I'll be ready for the Karaoke

No drinking anything, its 11.45pm & even Cyber bars have restrictions, unless P.T has a special late licence the bar is shut:~( !! UNLESS you all fancy a bit of skinny dipping in the North Baths?

Moira, I am here now. Pultneytooner another red fruit please.

WBB, calm down. This pub has extended hours. It is only 7pm where I am.
So chill. (See, roblovesplastic is teaching me all kinds of new words.)

On with the karaoke.

sapphire
24-Oct-06, 00:00
I think I'm gonna jump ship now....Night all...hopefully I'll see you all soon!:lol:

connieb19
24-Oct-06, 00:02
I think I'm gonna jump ship now....Night all...hopefully I'll see you all soon!:lol:
Night sapphire, I must get off soon myself. So much for an early night lol. :roll:

sapphire
24-Oct-06, 00:02
Sorry Canuck that wasn't done on purpose....enjoy your drink!

connieb19
24-Oct-06, 00:04
Hi canuck, We've been waiting patiently for you to start the kareoke. :D

Moira
24-Oct-06, 00:14
Sorry about that Canuck - I only had one sip of your drink.

WBB's getting a right old grump - pub shut indeed! I did hear a wee story about the North Baths a long time ago. It wisna' me! :eek:

Saxo01
24-Oct-06, 00:25
sapphire pull that mini skirt doona bit or at least cross ur legs at the bar ur looking very cheap, Connie stop spitting ice cubes at the barman :lol:

connieb19
24-Oct-06, 00:38
sapphire pull that mini skirt doona bit or at least cross ur legs at the bar ur looking very cheap, Connie stop spitting ice cubes at the barman :lol:
I'm just crackin the ice doon till bits that will fit in your glasses. that's no a skirt, it's her scarf. :roll:

Saxo01
24-Oct-06, 01:18
Jings im playing the loner have fun

Saxo01
24-Oct-06, 01:29
got a jam going all messed up & no where to go

pultneytooner
27-Oct-06, 22:03
got a jam going all messed up & no where to go
I've got the jam playing live on the org all welcome.[lol]
Mibbe get gleber2 and chobbers till gie us a tune.

Rheghead
27-Oct-06, 22:37
The cat's away so I'll pour masel a nice wee drinkie!:D

Piglet
28-Oct-06, 19:14
Hi all how are you tonight.

I fancy a change.

how about a southern comfort & coke.:D

pultneytooner
28-Oct-06, 19:24
Southern comfort & coke coming up.:)

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 19:44
Feeling spooky so I'd like a Vampire's Kiss please :cool:

angela5
28-Oct-06, 19:45
A nice cold bottle of bud please barman.:D

pultneytooner
28-Oct-06, 20:14
Feeling spooky so I'd like a Vampire's Kiss please
Tell me how till make it and ye'll get it.[lol]

A nice cold bottle of bud please barman.:D
One bud coming up.

angela5
28-Oct-06, 20:20
Pultneytooner, i think the vampires kiss contains vodka, gin, tequilla and tomato juice. I don't know the measures but i'd just bung in 2oz of each.[lol]

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 20:20
Tell me how till make it and ye'll get it.

Take one vampire and...

Nah - actually it's:

2 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. dry gin
1/2 oz. dry vermouth
1 tbsp. tequila
Pinch of salt
2 oz. tomato juice
Shake with ice, strain over ice into martini glass.

aileenmac
28-Oct-06, 20:22
A vampires kiss sounds good to me! Make mine a double, please:lol:

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 20:23
Pultneytooner, i think the vampires kiss contains vodka, gin, tequilla and tomato juice. I don't know the measures but i'd just bung in 2oz of each.[lol]Very good! Want a straw? http://www.hibs.net/message/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

angela5
28-Oct-06, 20:34
Very good! Want a straw? http://www.hibs.net/message/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

Yeh pass one over..woooo wait a minute, look out the window its a different view:eek: when did the pub get lifted over to this place??

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 20:41
Yeh pass one over..woooo wait a minute, look out the window its a different view:eek: when did the pub get lifted over to this place??Well, you see, it's kind of like the Twilight Zone but, this being a pub, it's known as.... The Twiglet Zone!

Kingetter
28-Oct-06, 20:44
Maybe the flood moved it?

golach
28-Oct-06, 20:46
Well it is a cyber pub sheeez [lol]

angela5
28-Oct-06, 20:49
Who fancies ordering a witches brew? i'm feeling real thirsty.
Barman, do you know how to make it? i'm not sure, but i do know it contains 2 bottles of chamagne, 1 gallon of orange juice and half a bottle of vodka.http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 20:55
Barman, do you know how to make it? i'm not sure, but i do know it contains 2 bottles of chamagne, 1 gallon of orange juice and half a bottle of vodka.http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon10.gifNow you're just making it up as you go along! LOL

Sounds alright though http://www.hibs.net/message/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

angela5
28-Oct-06, 21:00
Now you're just making it up as you go along! LOL

Sounds alright though http://www.hibs.net/message/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

Worth a try....http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

Piglet
28-Oct-06, 21:23
Barman, do you know how to make it? i'm not sure, but i do know it contains 2 bottles of chamagne, 1 gallon of orange juice and half a bottle of vodka.http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

Yep sounds better than the recipe i found - i'll have one of yours angela5.

Here is the other recipe
http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/music/bars_clubs/halloween_cocktails.shtml

pultneytooner
28-Oct-06, 21:24
A vampires kiss sounds good to me! Make mine a double, please
You'll feel kinda drained in the morning.[lol]

Barman, do you know how to make it? i'm not sure, but i do know it contains 2 bottles of chamagne, 1 gallon of orange juice and half a bottle of vodka.

Make it, i'll help ye drink it.:lol:

sapphire
28-Oct-06, 21:47
You'll feel kinda drained in the morning.

Make it, i'll help ye drink it.:lol:

WOW !!! Now that I've found you!!!!!!
Not any easy job that ...moving a pub,a coffee shop, all the contents and customers.........!:(

Any of that vampires whats its name left ?
I'm fair parched after all that searching!

pultneytooner
28-Oct-06, 21:57
WOW !!! Now that I've found you!!!!!!
Not any easy job that ...moving a pub,a coffee shop, all the contents and customers.........!:(

I'm sure aileenmac, tiger jones and angela will let ye have some of theirs.:lol:

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 22:07

Shertainly! It's only pains in the neck who don't get to share ;)

Dive in. Not literally, of course.

sapphire
28-Oct-06, 22:09
Thanks folks!!!!:lol:
I've just been in next door for tea ...but need something a bit stronger now!;)

angela5
28-Oct-06, 22:13
Right champange, orange juice and vodka is in the pail, who has the straws?

connieb19
28-Oct-06, 22:15
Thanks folks!!!!
I've just been in next door for tea ...but need something a bit stronger now!;)
Something strong for you!! http://home.powertech.no/steinhhj/muscles.gif

sapphire
28-Oct-06, 22:17
Something strong for you!! http://home.powertech.no/steinhhj/muscles.gif

Which one is yours? lol :eek:

connieb19
28-Oct-06, 22:19
Which one is yours? lol :eek:
I like them both, lets toss for it. :eek:

sapphire
28-Oct-06, 22:24
I like them both, lets toss for it.

Er! ......... what the heck!....lets go for it!......
Although if you could arrange for that rather cute looking guy who plays Robin Hood instead.........;)
Oh I know I'm old enough to be his mother....just thought i'd say it before you did! :eek:

connieb19
28-Oct-06, 22:28
Although if you could arrange for that rather cute looking guy who plays Robin Hood instead.........
Oh I know I'm old enough to be his mother....just thought i'd say it before you did! :eek:I'm afraid that's as good as it gets lol. All the cute lookin blokes were err....busy, or so they said. :roll:

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 22:30
Although if you could arrange for that rather cute looking guy who plays Robin Hood instead.........;)
OK...

1. Beavis and Butthead (those two characters) are a) American and b) cartoons
2. The guy who plays Robin is a) British and b) real

Now, who are you more likely to meet? ;)

Piglet
28-Oct-06, 22:43
Right champange, orange juice and vodka is in the pail, who has the straws?

I have the straws- if you are willing to share angela5.;)

sapphire
28-Oct-06, 22:43
OK...

1. Beavis and Butthead (those two characters) are a) American and b) cartoons
2. The guy who plays Robin is a) British and b) real

Now, who are you more likely to meet? ;)

I know which one i'd like to meet! and it ain't the americans ( no disrespect to americans intended...just the 2 above.......does this keep me right with the authorities?):confused

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 22:49
I know which one i'd like to meet! and it ain't the americans ( no disrespect to americans intended...just the 2 above.......does this keep me right with the authorities?):confusedDunno but it's alright by me :lol: Have another drink.

angela5
28-Oct-06, 22:53
I have the straws- if you are willing to share angela5.;)

Hmmm! will i, won't i.....oh go on then dunk yer straw in...:lol:

sapphire
28-Oct-06, 22:56
Dunno but it's alright by me :lol: Have another drink.

Don't mind if I do....but make it a 'soft' one please.........Connie's bound to be keeping her eye on me! :lol:
Then it'll be time to head for home!

connieb19
28-Oct-06, 23:00
Don't mind if I do....but make it a 'soft' one please.........Connie's bound to be keeping her eye on me! :lol:
Are you taking Beavis home too? :eek:

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 23:04
Orga-cola do for you?

http://xs208.xs.to/xs208/06436/orgacola.jpg

sapphire
28-Oct-06, 23:05
Are you taking Beavis home too? :eek:

Connie I seriously doubt there's a drink on this planet strong enough, which would make me want to take 'him' home with me! :lol:

Piglet
28-Oct-06, 23:07
Hmmm! will i, won't i.....oh go on then dunk yer straw in...:lol:

Cool . . . Thanks Angela5.

mmmm ... tastes good. :D

sapphire
28-Oct-06, 23:08
Orga-cola do for you?

http://xs208.xs.to/xs208/06436/orgacola.jpg

Tiger....That will do nicely!...Thanks :D

angela5
28-Oct-06, 23:10
Cool . . . Thanks Angela5.

mmmm ... tastes good. :D

Hey piglet, steady on there use 1 straw no 5...;)

connieb19
28-Oct-06, 23:13
Connie I seriously doubt there's a drink on this planet strong enough, which would make me want to take 'him' home with me! :lol:
Sapphire, I think we've missed our chance.
http://www.zmachars.com/posters/Beavis-&-Butthead_3153.jpg

golach
01-Nov-06, 12:22
Can I have a real genuine Polish Budweiser pleez, heard its good, Im in here for a wee rest......being a OAP is tiring I had to take a sickie today [lol]

henry20
17-Nov-06, 13:11
Any pub grub on the go?