PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft office 2007

baggie boy
10-Mar-11, 23:59
hi orgers,

I am currently studying at North Highland College doing business studies.

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of office 2007 with keycode that i could use to install on my computer. My one has office 2003 and not what required.

Many thanks in advance

Baggie Boy

embow
11-Mar-11, 07:56
Just download and use Open Office. Compatible with 2007. And (as I'm sure you know) it is free, unlike 2007 which is around £50 at its cheapest.

RecQuery
11-Mar-11, 09:05
I'd recommend LibreOffice (http://www.libreoffice.org/download/) over OpenOffice now, basically the same thing, same codebase etc but better (faster, more features etc) also all the big companies that used to support the development of Open Office have moved their support to LibreOffice.

If you really need Microsoft Office 2007 check with the college to see if they have what's called an MSDN subscription. They should do, with that you can get it for free or for (£5-£20).

Failing that if it's just a case of dealing with the new XML formats there's an addon to 2003.

If the college requires you to get any particular office package I have problems with that. Rather than teaching Excel, Powerpoint or Access, they should be agnostic on the thing and teach spreadsheets, presentations and databases.