PDA

View Full Version : caithness general

Doreen
01-Mar-11, 14:25
Iwould like to thank all doctors and nursing staff at rosebank wing for there proffesional care to chloe when she was admitted on friday chloe is now home and slowly making progress due to there devoted care. what lovely staff could not wish for better well done to all the staff and thank you .:D

Scarybiscuits03
01-Mar-11, 15:30
Ah a nice thread for a change, nice to see something positive.
Thanks Doreen

poppett
01-Mar-11, 15:56
Caithness General and Dunbar hospitals are lucky to have dovoted staff who go the extra mile to help their patients and their families.

They are also both spotlessly clean...... more than can be said for some hospitals further down the line.

Wishing Chloe a very speedy recovery.

cherokee
01-Mar-11, 16:27
Oh Doreen !!

I did hear, through "our source" that Chloe was unwell, but, as you can imagine, I only got half the story and didn't know the severity of it !! :confused

Please give her my love and I pray that she continues to improve ! :)

You look after yourself as well, lassie, sometimes I think you take on too much and don't put yourself first often enough !

Thinking of you and your family
XXXXXXXXX

ShelleyCowie
01-Mar-11, 17:24
Caithness General staff are amazing! All really helpful and friendly. Also, i really like the food there! haha!

Glad she is making a recovery! Sending hugs and luv xx

Doreen
01-Mar-11, 17:37
Aw thank you all yes chloe is steadly improving but im knackered running up and down the stairs but that is what being a mam is all about its horrible when your child is sick you feel so useless.

lindsaymcc
01-Mar-11, 17:39
Oh bless, hope all ok with Chloe.

I have to say, Wick General were fabulous when my Gran was in for a week earlier in February after falling and breaking her wrist - Bignold Ward this time, but they really were fantastic. Cannot fault them at all. x

Vistravi
01-Mar-11, 19:16
Aw thank you all yes chloe is steadly improving but im knackered running up and down the stairs but that is what being a mam is all about its horrible when your child is sick you feel so useless.

It's good exercise ;)

Hope she gets better soon.

oldmarine
01-Mar-11, 19:58
It's good to see a positive thread for a change. I certainly hope things turn out okay.

SHAZREISS
01-Mar-11, 20:11
Totally agree with the above comments! Was a patient myself recently in the Bignold Wing and all the staff were true professionals in all fields i.e. cleaners, nurses, theatre staff and doctors. Food was excellent also. Hope Chloe is on the road to recovery. X

mop top
01-Mar-11, 23:09
Totally agree with all of the above, think all the staff are absolutely brilliant so friendly and homely, noone likes being in hospital but makes such a difference to your time there when the staff are so nice. The wards are spotless and there is always an extra cup of tea on the go if you need one.

Alice in Blunderland
02-Mar-11, 13:40
Have to agree there the staff are lovely and not to mention how handsome some of the doctors are ;)

poppett
02-Mar-11, 20:07
Naughty naughty Alice.

Handsome and smart dressers that should have read.

Alice in Blunderland
02-Mar-11, 20:25
Naughty naughty Alice.

Handsome and smart dressers that should have read.

You forgot with lots of shoes ;)

butterfly
02-Mar-11, 21:56
You forgot with lots of shoes ;)

And a nice pair o wellie's.;)

SJR
03-Mar-11, 23:56
As a member off staff in Caithness General Hospital it is much apreciated to see all your lovely comments. Thanks
P.S Glad to hear that Chloe is slowly getting better Doreen x

Fran
04-Mar-11, 00:02
Have to agree there the staff are lovely and not to mention how handsome some of the doctors are ;)

yes, AND VERY CARING TO PATIENTS.

Doreen
04-Mar-11, 06:26
As a member off staff in Caithness General Hospital it is much apreciated to see all your lovely comments. Thanks
P.S Glad to hear that Chloe is slowly getting better Doreen xYes dont i know the improvment since being looked after in CGH she is now answering me back and getting lippy
but as ive said it goes to the devoted staff and its really nice to see a reply of apreciation from yourself you all do such a wonderful job and deserve more recognition than you get.:D