PDA

View Full Version : Missing pet harley now home

MargaretKM
17-Feb-11, 15:12
Harley had been missing for 15 days I kept telling everyone I was hearing him at night and first thing in the morning, needless to say everyone said I was cracking up! However yesterday morning I looked out bedroom window and happened to glance at neighbours shed with big window and here he was crying his eyes out. This shed was searched on the first night of his disappearance, he must have been scared and hid. A happy ending for Harley, a much thinner and hopefully wiser cat!! Thanks to all who helped looked for him.

Jovi
17-Feb-11, 19:47
Lucky for 'Harley' that you spotted him,good news that he's home and I'm sure he'll soon be back to normal weight.:)

donnick
17-Feb-11, 22:49
OMG the poor pussy cat ,that happend to mine but lucky i found it on the 1st night dont think hes been in the neighbours shed since .hope yours learns like mine.Glad he back home purrring his little heart out .happy times .....

teenybash
17-Feb-11, 22:54
Happy days//glad your wanderer has returned.x

Liz
17-Feb-11, 23:09
That is great news and so glad you spotted him!

The same thing happened to one of my cats. We had checked a neighbour's shed on the first day he went missing but he must have gone into hiding as when we went back a week later (in desperation) he was sitting in the window and, like Harley, was very thin but fine.