PDA

View Full Version : tarot, palmestry,psychic, medium

patsy1
06-Feb-11, 16:33
Well has anyone been to any in caithness and which, who, and results

bingo1
07-Feb-11, 18:07
ive been to white witch of watten a few years ago she said i was going to go abroad on holiday and it would be amazing. I did the following year. I went to a lady in John Groats who said i would go back into Education and i thought at the time nooo way i need to have my job. two years later i am in full time college,

rubicon
24-Aug-13, 09:05
ive been to white witch of watten a few years ago she said i was going to go abroad on holiday and it would be amazing. I did the following year. I went to a lady in John Groats who said i would go back into Education and i thought at the time nooo way i need to have my job. two years later i am in full time college,

hi, can you give me a contact for the white witch of watten please. thank you

mi16
24-Aug-13, 09:40
Results are the same for any of these types, you leave for the poorer with your head full of nonsense that they have made up on the spot.

orkneycadian
24-Aug-13, 12:27
ive been to white witch of watten a few years ago she said i was going to go abroad on holiday and it would be amazing. I did the following year.

A truly astounding prediction, and well worth the money. Who would have guessed it eh? A holiday!

can you give me a contact for the white witch of watten please.

I think she only works panto seasons. ;)

Kodiak
24-Aug-13, 12:48
hi, can you give me a contact for the white witch of watten please. thank you

You will not need a contact number for she is a psychic, therefore she should know you want to contact her and she should phone you. :roll:

orkneycadian
24-Aug-13, 13:06
In our politically correct day and age, is the term medium not now discriminatory towards charlatans who are anything but medium? What if you are a large lady (or bloke....), or even a petite one? Should they even be getting referred to by the size of their waist?

Phill
24-Aug-13, 18:13
I always use Clinton Baptiste, still, never gotten the Lotto numbers. :~(

secrets in symmetry
24-Aug-13, 23:13
ive been to white witch of watten a few years ago she said i was going to go abroad on holiday and it would be amazing. I did the following year. I went to a lady in John Groats who said i would go back into Education and i thought at the time nooo way i need to have my job. two years later i am in full time college,She told me I would go to Tesco within a week. She was spot on! I'd recommend her to anyone. :cool:

Alrock
24-Aug-13, 23:28
She told me I would go to Tesco within a week. She was spot on! I'd recommend her to anyone. :cool:

Ah... But did she know the opening hours?

Phill
24-Aug-13, 23:30
Ah... But did she know the opening hours?

Nobody, but nobody, knows Tesco opening times!!

secrets in symmetry
24-Aug-13, 23:31
Ah... But did she know the opening hours?I don't know, but I think I'm getting the hang of this prescience business. I knew your post would be about Tesco's opening hours. :cool:

Phill
24-Aug-13, 23:50
I knew your post would be about Tesco's opening hours. :cool:Now we know you're lying!

orkneycadian
25-Aug-13, 14:26
Not quite lying, I am sure. Either SiS has mastered the art of quackery, or else he has carried out a statistical analysis of postings on 'e Org. In the case of the latter, a posting starting "Does anyone know....." will come along, on average, every 3.7 hours, a posting relating to general opening hours (non premises specific) every 2.1 days, and a posting in relation to Tesco opening hours every 0.43 weeks.

If he were smart, he could charge people £20 a pop to give them this information, and for a further £10, deliver the bad news that one day, the "customer" will unfortunataly die, though that will be nothing to do with him.

secrets in symmetry
26-Aug-13, 22:53
It's prescience - Caithness style. It happens every Groundhog Day....

That piece of Secret wisdom was free. The next will cost every forum member a fiver. :cool: