PDA

View Full Version : family history

cathy
23-Aug-06, 12:50
I came across a school photo on your site, at Pulteney Academy, in the year 1961.
On the front row is a girl named Rose Williamson. I think she might be my cousin.As i am researching the Williamson family history i am interested to know if she still lives in Wick.
Cathy

drains8
09-Sep-06, 00:00
Did Rose and her family live in Grant St Wick if so rose still lives in Wick

johno
16-Sep-06, 20:29
Did Rose and her family live in Grant St Wick if so rose still lives in Wick
hi rose doe s still live in wick ,her married name is mckenzie, i think she now lives in loch street , i see her now and then .if you post some more info i will get in touch with her for you?:D

cathy
19-Sep-06, 11:38
Hi, thanks for the reply. I think Rose might have lived in Grant Street, as i know my grandmother did years ago, although i never met her.
If her father was called Charles and her mother was called Jessie then it must be my cousin Rose.
Charles is my mothers brother. Cathy

cathy
19-Sep-06, 12:16
Hi thanks for the information, is Loch street near Grant street. If you see Rose could you tell her i am the daughter of Catherine Williamson her aunt
Also i am researching the family history and perhaps she could fill in a few gaps for me .She might have known my Grandparents ,as i have never met them. Rose might like some information off me as i have gone back four generations.Thanks again Cathy