PDA

View Full Version : Tesco reward vouchers

poppett
27-Jan-11, 16:32
I received an email yesterday from Tesco telling me about their online reward voucher page. Had a look and discovered there were vouchers to the value of £15 I had not spent from October last year, and August the year before. A freephone number followed the script and a quick call to the helpful lady assures me the missing vouchers will be added to the next ones due out the first two weeks in February. I had never received them, and would never have missed them.

Well worth looking to see if you have vouchers still to come.

Kodiak
27-Jan-11, 18:17
Interesting I thought, so I went online and checked my Tesco Vouchers..............Humbug, I have spent them all.............Oh Well I did find out that I have £28.00 of vouchers waithing to be sent out, so not all bad................Now what can I spend them on........DVD's, Clothes, mmmmmm time to sit down and mull it all over. :D

annemarie482
27-Jan-11, 20:01
do you have a link for the page?

Kodiak
27-Jan-11, 20:16
http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/

annemarie482
27-Jan-11, 20:22
cheers kodiak :)

footie chick
27-Jan-11, 20:33
Thank you very much just discovered £21.50 that I didn't now I had...every little helps;)

shazzap
27-Jan-11, 20:57
I Have just found out i have £17 that i didn't know i had. How do you collect these?
I haven't bothered with the card until the last few months, and not up on how you use/spend/collect them. Or how you use or spend your points.

Chrisf1961
27-Jan-11, 21:05
If you ring them up they will include them in the next clubcard points statement through the post (the closing date for the next one is on 29th Jan, so would expect them sometime in February) or you can use the online code directly if you want to use them online.

caithness-chicky
27-Jan-11, 21:07
From website:-

"If you would like to spend them online, then all you need is the online code listed above. If you would like to spend them in-store, please call Customer Services on 0800 59 16 88"

I just found I had £5 from December 2009 which needs to be used by end of Feb 2011 so thank Poppett!

David Banks
27-Jan-11, 21:31
Most "loyalty" points programs annoy the heck out of me. One program which shall remain nameless gives "points" towards future airline flights, but the "purchasing power" of the points suffers from a reduction with time - more than inflation! My "ideal" plan would be a straightforward price reduction, but that ain't gonna happen.

There is one exception I like. A local grocery store gives slips which give a few cents off, per litre, at a particular brand of gas stations. It adds up after a few shopping trips, and the gas stations are competitively priced.

Fluff
28-Jan-11, 00:06
Thanks for this! I have discovered I have £8 to spend. Very handy at this time of the year

*edit -just found an option to change getting coupons to getting only online coupons! Very handy as we rarely shop in store, pretty much only online

Geo
28-Jan-11, 01:20
Remember you get 3x (it used to be 4X) the value when used to purchase items from companies Tesco have partnered with. Deals will be at the web address mentioned previously. We just got in before the change to 3x and got return ferry to Belfast with a car and 4 passengers for £75 of vouchers. Actual ticket price was £300.

skaterboy
28-Jan-11, 08:43
Woohoo, £5.50 - get in!!!!

DrChin
28-Jan-11, 13:54
Thanks for this, I just went online and found that I had £15.00 that I had not used. MMMMM Now what to buy.

pepsimax
28-Jan-11, 13:57
Thanks for this, I was sure I wouldn't have any as there is no way that I would have recived them and not spent them but when I checked I had £19.50 from 2009. Delighted!

Violetsky
28-Jan-11, 14:28
Thank you poppett - you are an absolute star - £17.50 found from 2009 !!! he he

gunnlass
28-Jan-11, 14:29
Thanks for this also, got a £10 voucher ; )

poppett
29-Jan-11, 13:49
Thank you all so much for checking it out and your positive posts.

We regularly have problems with mail being put in the wrong door when our regular postie is off so both my vouchers probably went missing that way.

Glad to be of assistance................chuffed to bits with myself as I try to do one good deed every day (usually letting someone go ahead of me at a checkout or pack bags for a busy mum or elderly person)..........and here I have earned muptiple brownie points overnight!

Spread the word as the money is better in our pockets than back in Tesco management coffers.

laguna2
02-Feb-11, 08:18
I got the same email Poppet - and on checking discovered that I had £34 in outstanding vouchers from various issues! I thought I had used them all, so was delighted to find this out!

Used them when I did my online shopping this week - nice little reduction!

Definitely worth checking - even if, like me, you are "sure" that you have used all the vouchers you received!

teenybash
02-Feb-11, 17:46
Brilliant, I just found £106.....Woooooooowoooooooo!!

floyed
02-Feb-11, 18:29
£49.50 still too spend.... yeahhhh

Corrie 3
02-Feb-11, 19:48
I found a fiver from 2009, now what to spend it on??? I know, 3 loaves of bread before it goes up to a fiver a loaf (which wont be long folks).....:roll:

C3.....;):lol: